Sequel

Yep, I am making a sequel to this fanfic.

It will be mostly about the Birds Of The Jungle and the rebels in the HermitLands. You will also find out why the Hermits have their powers in this sequel. The Hermits Of Hermitcraft and some Dream SMP will also be included but they won't be major contributors to the plot. All the old characters in this fanfic will likely make an appearance in the story as well. There are also more opportunities for you to make an oc rebel in the HermitLands or Bird Of The Jungle.

I will probably wait a few days or weeks before starting to write this sequel. If you want to read the sequel, then you will have to wait until I gather my thoughts and work out the storyline. I hope you enjoyed this book and will enjoy the sequel if you will read it! The sequel will be named "The HellLands." (The reason I named it the "HellLands" is because the HermitLands is hell for the people that live there since their queen is a tyrant)

Also, shout out to OutSwimmer137 for being my editor and helping me out. Another shoutout to __Moth for giving me ideas for this fanfic and being my mutual! Shoutout to GlitchIsWriting for being here and commenting from the start! (Also GlitchIsWriting inspired Enya's character)

P.S If you aren't following me, can you please follow me? It's completely free and you can change your mind any time. Same with votes. You can go check out my other stories, too. Don't forget to vote on everything! (No pressure)