7. I'm a monster

Alex sat listening to the newbie vampire complain while flipping through a magazine.

Vicki: I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here. Why can't I just go home?

Stefan: Because you're changing, Vicki, and it's not something you wanna do alone.

Damon: There's nothin' about that Logan guy I killed in here. Not a word. Someone's covering it up.

Alex: (still flipping through the magazine)oh someone's covering up the murder of the guy who was hunting vampires, the same creatures that killed him, I wonderrrr why.

Vicki: What is that?

Damon: This is a very special, very old compass. What was Logan Fell doing with it? Aren't you curious?

Alex: well I've definitely seen it before, I just don't remember where.

While talking Alex got off from the sofa and walked to Damon

Damon: oh surprise, surprise Alex can't solve a problem

Alex took the watch from Damon's hand and stared at it carefully, she knew this watch was important she just couldn't remember why.

Stefan: Well, if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town, Damon?

Damon: We should all be worried.

Alex: Ya and who's fault is that?

She gave Damon a death stare
Vicki: Hey, um, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Stefan: Ya, I will be right back.

Vicki: So Alex, now that I'm on house arrest here, I'm guessing you are gonna go after Jeremy.

Alex: excuse you.

Vickie: Oh pls it's so obvious, you are such a bitch.

Alex: okay one, I know you think that's an insult but its a huge compliment. And two, I have my own reasons for being friends with him.

Vickie: Well no surprise you don't have any other friends.

This comment pissed Alex off. She had been listening to that little weasel bitch all morning and she had had enough.

Alex sped to vickie and pinned her against the wall.

Alex: Let's get something straight here, I don't give two shits about you, in fact my plan was to drive a stake through your chest but I have self righteous brother, and he is the only reason you are here. However you being alive isnt going to last long if you don't shut the hell up!

Vickie was about to pass out at this point because Alex's grip was really strong and finally Damon decided to interrupt.

Damon: Alright Jessica Jones thats enough, let her go.

Alex didnt even hear what Damon was saying because so blind in rage.

Damon walked towards her and sped her away from Vickie and Vickie dropped to the floor coughing.

Damon was holding Alex's hand tightly

Damon: Hey! I said that's enough.

Stefan walked in at this point with a glass of blood in his hand.

Vickie: You bitch!

Vickie sped towards Alex, but Alex was stronger and faster. She doged Vickie and turned back and broke her neck while her brothers watched.

Stefan: Alex!

Alex: I...im sorry.

Alex really lost it she hadn't even realised it. Damon gave Alex a stare, it was almost a concerned look on his face, and Damon being concerned. Well let's just say Alex knew it was time for her to leave.