Nijuuichi- Gardener bullies a teacher

Start from the beginning

"I showed him my shovel and asked if he wanted to be a potato. He got knocked out before then" I stated

"Pffft- ahaha a potato?! What's wrong with you? You're pretty funny (L/N)."

"So desuka?" I questioned

Somehow, this provided the first opportunity for them to get along. I wondered what my cat was up to. He was probably lazing around. My attention was dragged back to Itadori when he grabbed my hand that was free of my shovel. I looked down at his hand grasping mine. I felt warmth from his hand that was pleasant. I couldn't really think back to a time where someone properly held my hand like this unless it was Itadori. We went to sit at the staircase going to the river that flowed under the bridge. I sat quite a bit away from Yoshino before deciding to open a can of drink and give it to Yoshino before taking one for myself. Itadori was trying to call Ijichi but he wasn't answering. Itadori didn't know how to ask so I did.

"Yoshino, can we ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Did you see anything creepy like the curse Itadori is holding or a person with blue hair with different coloured eyes?" I asked

Yoshino shook his head and I believed him as did Itadori. I guess we now just had to wait for Ijichi to pick us up. When Itadori started asking about the movie he saw and when Yoshino went in depth about it, I fell asleep. My poor drink spill onto the ground. Itadori had to grab me by the hood so I didn't fall over. When I woke back up, I was on Itadori's lap and I could hear a women's voice talking to us. I got sat up and saw a lady with black short hair, black eyes with pale skin talking to Yoshino.

She had a bag of green onions with her. She asked us if we were his friends and both Yoshino said they had just met but Itadori said they could become friends. I just nodded. The way Yoshino lowered his voice slightly at his mother for smoking made me drift my eyes to his hands that were clenching. His mother apologised and put it away before walking down to us and inviting us for dinner. We introduces ourselves to her. It was decided when Itadori's tummy rumbled so we walked back to their house.

"Ah, I wanted to ask but why are you carrying a shovel on your back?" His mother inquired

"In case I need to do some whacking or gardening" I offhandedly commented

"You can garden?! That's really good! It's actually hard to keep up a garden, don't you think?" His mother asked

"I guess so but the beautiful sight is worth it" I said looking down to her.

"Ara, I bet your parents are super happy to have you around" His mother smiled

"I'd like to think so" I returned

[Third]

Nanami grabbed the tissue rolls where people would dry their hands before pressing it against the side of his body. He was pretty lucky even if he could hold his own. He sat on the marbled tile of the sink before remembering the fight. The curse was still new and clearly enjoying his growth. A top priority to be exorcised since the body count exceeded his expectations. Then he thought back to (M/N)'s cat during the fight. It was terrifying what it could do.

Certainly, Nanami wasn't expecting the cat to grow in size and devour all the mutated corpses that came after him. He wondered if it was (M/N)'s technique but he didn't think so. Certainly the energy was similar but the cat possessed different traits. He remembered during the fight when the curse came at him only to cower away from the cat before it grew. He was brought out of his thoughts as the cat came to his bleeding side and started lapping at the blood. It stung badly but the saliva disinfected his would and reduced the size. It was still a large wound but less now and it stopped bleeding.

"No wonder (M/N) told me to bring you."

A/N: Thanks for reading :) Yes, it was stupid of (M/N) to tell Yoshino he whacked curses but we all know he's a bit of an airhead and he's not the smartest. I should stop making jokes on how his dad went to get milk and basically his mom going on a smoke break. I hope we get small bits of his past sprinkled on showing his irresponsible his parents were. Goodbye :)

Ps, I'm on a roll with questionable titles bwahahahha