𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓒𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮

It seems most of the greatest series of events in our life start in a most unserious way.

It is 29 degree centigrade in Seoul.Taehyung opened the car door and thehot air touched his skin instantly .Normally it would take 4 hours toreach Seoul from Busan , but there were some technical difficulties with his otherwise normal car and they were stuck in the workshop for like 2 hours .

Taehyung looked at his watch . 2 P.M. Well , here goes his plan of a perfect nap. it would have helped him immensely cause socializing drains him in the worst way possible. It may sound a little strange as he is not someone who is socially awkard something. 

'Time to set u up little master .'Taehyung rolled his eyes at his weird nickname .'Uncle,I am a grown up for God's sake .' , he muttered.

'I still can't believe your in college already. It seems just like yesterday when your parents first brought you home.' Sang-hoon smiled fondly.

Sang-hoon is like Taehyung's family. He works as the personal driver of Kim Seojoon , Taehyung's father. He is amazingly professional but probably the kindest person he had ever seen. Both loyal and efficient person like him wasn't easy to find. It's been twenty years since he started working at Kim's.

Taehyung's phone started to ring suddenly. It was his mother.'Don't worry mom, I have reached the campus. ' 'Take care of yourself. Eat and sleep in time. Don't be too reckless just because you're out of my sight. Don't make mom worried.' She coaxed. Taehyung smiled to himself a little. He is going to miss his parents, specially her mother.

'Where is your dorm  ?''I guess it's the building 19. This way.'

The campus is beautiful in it's own way. Large white buildings, public library, different types of posters in the wall probably from the recent fest ; bunch of students gathering here and there, busy in their own bubble. It feels quite engaging. 

'Guess we have reached .' Taehyung punched the password outside of the suite . As soon as he entered the living room, he got a little startled.

Three guys were sprawled on the huge couch. Two of them were straddling each other.... in quite a violent way. A blond haired angle like guy was grabbing a raven haired guy's hair. And a platinum blond was staring at the whole scenario very peacefully.

'It's you who fucking cheated. You sneaky bastard. I will kill you.' The angle-like guy shouted.When they saw Taehyung coming, they sprang apart and immediately composed themselves .

'Umm.. hey.. hi.' Taehyung greeted nervously. Interrupting a fight is not a good idea .

'You are..?'

'Kim Taehyung.'

'Welcome to this hellhole for three long years! The raven haired greeted him , while the blond moved his bangs with his figers.

'Yeah , right. ' Taehyung managed a smile. He was trying to measure the chance of having a peaceful life in this dorm.

'Btw, I'm Jung Hoseok and this shorty over here is Park Jimin.''You bastard! Short dicked moron. Aren't you thinking too high of yourself ?' 'Before these idiots can introduce me to you in a not so decent way, let me tell you, I'm Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga' The platinum blond , who apparently seems the only sane person here , stated in an unbothered tone.

' We have already shared our room , I am sharing with Jimin and Hoseok with Jin ... your room is the third one , the one next to the balcony. I guess your roommate will be arriving very soon.' He further explained.

'Ok guys, see you later.' Taehyung went to his room. He was dead tired. Past three days have been really hectic for him.

This suite consists three rooms ,one common room , two toilets ,kitchen and a balcony . V entered the room and found it pretty cozy. Specially the bed . A beautiful view of mount. Gwanak is decorating the window. Those cream coloured blinds and water chestnut paint are radiating a faint aura of sophistication. V placed his stuffs on the bed bench and flopped onto the bed. He was exhausted for god's sake . He didn't even bother to unpack his things.