33💦

The king had arranged a seperate chamber next to his, for his son and Taehyung had moved there immediately.

He was grateful to be in a seperate chamber away from the king, although the king spend half his time here cause he seems to have a problem being away from his son.

The first night was worst, Taehyung is sure the king didn't for once blink his eyes close.

As expected the king had gone all out for their son. His room his bed everything. Taehyung wasn't complaining though.

Then the gift started coming from far and and near. Taehyung knows he's mostly just going to gift most of it out.
There's no way he'll be able to use all of them.

His baby was born just two days ago and today everywhere his filled with gifts.

News do travel fast.

Taehyung rock his baby boy, smiling wide. His bundle of joy, his miracle.

Even from now it's so obvious the boy took after his other father features, litreally a mini king Jungkook. And it's only going to be more noticeable as he gets older

The king's adoration for his son is honestly melting his heart.Taehyung had woke up to the king wide awake and just staring at his son with a soft smile on his lips. It was endearing and it made him smile too.

King Jungkook has some kind of obsession with the birth mark on the boy's hand, he kept staring at it and smiling.

The birthmark was the clear indication that the gods was involved in everything.

Taehyung knows his healing powers worked in some way to make his conceiving possible. Maybe it's just with him?

King Jeon Jungkook is not curse anymore and Taehyung can not help but wonder if he can get other omegas pregnant? He can't help but wonder if Jungkook will try and get others pregnant so he can have more children since the curse is broken? I mean the man was deprived of it for so long.

It's not like Taehyung cares though the alpha can do whatever he wants.
He doesn't care.

Well

Except he does, he has allowed himself not to open the bottled up emotions inside of him. But that's not really going well anymore

Now he can't help but wonder what next. What does he want now? If he accepts the king's apology then what?

Actually Taehyung knows what he wants, he wants to stay here and raise his son. He wants to be loved by the king.

He wants to be mated to the king, he wants to become the consort of Achena, he wants to rule beside the king, he wants to sit on the beautiful throne beside the king.

He wants to raise more children with the king.

He wants to be the only omega the king presses into his mattress. He does not want to share him with other Omegas or anyone at all.

To hell with the norms in his world

These are things that seems so impossible.

But

He is Kim Taehyung, Trying and never giving up is his middle name

______

"The invitations have been sent out already your highness."

Jungkook smiles noding.

He honestly can't help the happiness flowing inside of him, the moment the thought of his son floods his head he starts smiling. He thinks of his son every second.