"Okay." She enveloped her wife close to her chest. "So you'll take them to the immigration office tomorrow?"

"Yes. I've pushed my meetings to afternoon since the process may take a while. Then I'll drop them at the day care. I'll be home a bit late tomorrow."

"Okay."

---

The triplets could not contain their excitement on the night before the trip. They closed their eyes but sleepiness never kicked in. Lisa had to lullaby them longer in order to get them to sleep. They needed to rest, otherwise they'd be worn out tomorrow.

After Lisa was convinced that Aorta, Artery, and Venous were asleep, she returned to her bedroom finding her wife arranging their clothes.

"I wonder how we manage to bring those two gigantic suitcase into the train and bus with three children."

"We'll figure something out." Jennie zipped the suitcase then dragged it near the wall. "It's not that heavy anyway. I empty some space just in case we want to buy things."

"I'm starting to think that we're kind of overconfident on taking public transportation. Let's just rent a car."

"But Lili, they already jumping around at the mention of Shinkansen. Now you want to cancel? Good luck telling it to them."

"I was hoping you'd be on my side on this." Lisa face-palmed at her wife.

"It'll be a great experience for the kids. Sure, they'd get tired, but don't you think that this is a good way to teach them endurance? Their life is not always going to be smooth, comfortable, and full of luxury. You know what? Scratch that, it'd be a good lesson for you, too."

"What? Why me?" She rolled her eyes. "I am patient, thank you very much and I earned all this." The doctor gestures the properties around her.

"No doubt. You've worked very hard. But the patient part? I'm honestly worried for your blood pressure. Let's make a deal."

"What deal?" Lisa eyed Jennie suspiciously.

"I'll giving you a thing, whatever you want, for not making any grumpy comment in every annoying situation."

"Whatever I want?" Lisa smirked mischievously.

Jennie realized her mistake. She took a step back when Lisa made her way closer to her suggestively. "Remember, you must be in your best behavior throughout this trip because the triplets-"

"I am a good woman," Lisa said slowly. "I always maintain my manner." She trapped Jennie against the wall, as one hand moved to the latter's waist. She leaned in and set some soft peck on Jennie's cheek. "you also need to keep this in mind; we book a two rooms apartment to stay. The triplets will be in their room and we'll be in ours. Besides, it's not everyday we come to Japan. Let's make the best out of it."

"You won't succeed, Lalisa Manoban." Jennie breathed out heavily. She barely can keep her mind in the right track under Lisa's spell. Darn it!

"I will give my very, very best attempt, Mrs. Kim. This is not an easy war to win, however, you know how hard I'd fight for you. Even if it means the fight is between me and myself. I will success."

"Damn you, sweet talker." Jennie pulled Lisa till no space separating them.

Sometimes, giving in and not playing hard to get was the best way to win.

---

Aorta looked so lost and amazed by the high ceiling and cool airport design. He hadn't said a word since he made his first step into the building, too busy absorbing the overwhelming feeling. Meanwhile Artery was still fast asleep in Jennie's arm. He had been sleeping all the way to the airport.