chapter 13 [idk what to name this]

Start from the beginning

1

2

3

"Y/n hurry up and open your door"mina yelled

4

5

6
"Yeah y/n open up we're really worried about you" momo said
7

8

9

Before aizawa could finish counting to ten you open your door since you did'nt want it destroyed. Ince tou opened tour door you were greeted by the bright light from the corridor you hissed and covered your eyes with your hands once tour eyes were comfortable with thw lighting you put down your hands and just kept them in your pocket of your hood "y/n what's that smell in your room said one of the girls "yeah and not to mention you've lost alot of weight" said tokoyami "Are you alright you seem off?" Said shoto "y-yes i-i am just d-don't worry about me" you stuttered as you were about to close the door Shoto placed his hand in front of it "y/n can we talk for a sec...in private" you looked up and nod as you welcome him into your messy room. "So y/n care to tell me what happen?" He said in his usual monotone voice instead of talking you ran up to him and hugged him you started breaking down in front of him "shoto it w-was a-a-all m-m-my fault!" You said in between sobs " huh!? What do you mean by your fault what happen" you did'nt respond you just kept crying into his chest

Todoroki's pov:
As y/n cried into my chest i comforted her "y/n hey look at me calm down everything is alright okay just breathe" as i grab her face into my palms and wiped her tears "NO ITS NOT I KILLED THEM THEIR DEAD!" She yelled "what do you mean?" I asked worriedly "their dead bakugo,kaminari,sero snd uraraka their all dead because of me" as she continued sobbing "wait what ok y/n calm down and explain to me what happen okay" as i place her down on her bed abd sat next to her soon enough she stopped crying "ok y/n now tell me what happened" she sniffed and began speaking. No....this is impossible i could'nt believe my ears on what she just said kirishima he killed them "do you know where the cabin is located?" She nodded "yeah....i can show you if you want but we have to do it secretly. We can't let kirishima know cause who knows what he would do..." she said. I was so mad at kirishima why did he do such a thing "hey sho?" I heard "yes y/n?" She looked down and said "you know what thw funny thing is that i still love kirishima eventhough he's a murderer how dumb oh is that.. for me to love a murderer like him" she said i could hear the heartbreak in her voice "y/n i know its gonna be hard for uou to let go but once he gets caught he would have to go to jail..." i said ah shit now i made her even more upset damn it shoto why do you have to be so dumb "heh your right but either way i still have to let go i can't keep on clinging on to people" she said smiling as tears fell from het eyes. It hurts me seeing her like this i could'nt bear the pain i then decided to pull her into a hug "there there everything is alright y/n you'll be okay i promise" as i stroke her head "you promise?" "Yeah i promise" i smiled soon a smile spread across her face she was smiling at least "okay y/n now that your better we need to clean your room its really a mess and also why does it stink have you been showering?" I asked "uh.... not really" i facepalmed myself "oh gosh y/n please go clean up yourself first" i said "oke!" As she head to the bathroom.

Back to y/n

As i head into the shower i turned in the heater and started rinsing myslef in warm water ah it was soothing after a goof 30 minutes of showering i head back to my room shoto was still standing there "hey sho can you maybe like get out for a sec" i asked politely he blushed and nodded his head as he got out of my room. I head to my drawer and picked out a pair of jeans shorts and a shirt. I dried my hair and placed it in my favourite hairstyle. I then moved onto cleaning my room. I started with the dirty laundry on the floor followed by my cluttwred table after i was done with both i proceed to open the windowe so that fresh air would enter my room afterwards i made my bed and head out to see todoroki "have you cleaned your room yet?" He asked "yep! It looks so much better now thanks to you" you said happily "no problem" as you and todoroki walked towards a quiet corner in your dorm to meet mr aizawa. As you and todoroki saw Mr aizawa you guys immediately explained what happened once he heard it he was shock he said that we can't act recklessly and have to come up with a plan. While we're coming up with the plan at the same time we must make sure kirishima does'nt know about this not even our other classmates. We nooded our heads in agreement for this so called mission after we were done discussing todoroki and I head to the living room and chill with the rest of our class. I decided to stick with todoroki since i felt a bit uncomfortable with kirishima after discovering the dead bodies.

Kirishima's pov:
I was in the living room with my classmates feeling bored and lonely i was missing my pebble i hope she's not avoiding me because of what she saw in the cabin after all i did kill them for her they were in the way.... As soon as i saw my little pebble walking i was so happy but sadly she was with todoroki that dang icyhot. Why is he near my pebble she's suppose to be with me not him hmph. She was chatting happily with todoroki and they were smiling... no wait she is smiling... smiling with him. NO She's NOT suppose to be with him she's suppose to be with me smiling at me not him tch i could'nt take it anymore so i went over to my y/n and gave her a hug "hey there my little cutie~" i said she turned around and gave me a hug back i guess she still loves me after all heh.

Back to y/n
While I was talking to todoroki I was interupted by kirishima"hey there my little cutie~" was what he said shit im now blushing i quickly turn around to face his chest and hug him not to mention his chest was warm and cozy. I still feel like i'm betraying the others whenever i show my love for kirishima afterall he was the one who murdered them......

A/n: hi this is a long ass chapter and uh i tried to finish it as quick as possible since i injured my thumb and cant really type so the next chapter will take a while to publish anyways have a great day/afternoon/night :D