Chapter 11[Witness]

"Kirishima we need to talk" said Mr Aizawa with a stern voice. As he lead Kirishima in an empty hallway where no one would find them. "Mr Aizawa what do you wanna talk about"asked Kirishima "what is your relationship with y/n?" Aizawa questioned "oh she's my girlfriend!" Kirishima responded happily

Aizawa's pov:
I was questioning one of my students Kirishima Ejirou he was my number one suspect of killing his classmates i have discussed with the police about this matter and told me to question him so that he would be more at ease since the murderer was really good at not leaving any evidence behind we have to make sure they're not on gaurd and since Kirishima was our suspect I was the one who had to talk to him just in case. I continued to question him eventhough the way he responds to my questions may seem normal something about him seems off "now kirishima i have one last question before i let you go" hm? Was all i received from him "what were you doing at night while bakugo was missing?" I asked glaring at him that was when his expression changed it was no longer the happy go lucky kind anymore it was the serious intimidating kind looks like he is being cautious "i was sleeping what else?" Kirishima said in an annoyed tone. He seemed pissed now how suspicious "then why did'nt you had any reaction when you found out that bakugo was de-" "there you are kiri i've been looking for you!" I was cut off by one of my students ,y/n shit now i can't continue the questioning "oh hey there Mr Aizawa" y/n said smiling she grabbed Kirishima and walked away. Great now i got to find another way to expose him all i know is that he was the murderer i've seen him many times acting very suspicious i even saw him dragging bakugo's body all i need is just proof that he was the murderer.

Aizawa's flashback:
I was taking a midnight stroll somewhere near the woods since i was unable to sleep when i heard rustling coming from the forest i hid behind a big tree and watched my surroundings surprisingly i saw one of my students kirishima what is he doing here and should'nt he be sleeping back at the dorm he is'nt suppose to leave the dorm in the first place. I was about to approach him and reprimand him when i saw him dragging something which seemed like a body well surprisingly it was a body bht not just any body it was bakugo's body he was badly wounded all over and had nails nailed to his hands and foot his head was bleeding profusely. After kirishima had dumped his body i followed him seeing what else he would do apparantly he went back to the dorm.

End of flashback

It was 2 in the morning you were tossing and turning in your bed unable to sleep something just kept on bothering you, tou felt crept out as if somwone was staring at you thats it you got up to look at your surroundings and notices in the corner a pair of glowing red eyes staring at you "kirishima is that you?" You asked "oh uhm yea its me" he said as he stepped in front only to be seen as the moonlight hit him. "What are you doing in my room are'nt you suppose to be in your dorm!?" You whispered yell. When you were about to say your nwxt sentence you were stopped by kirishima's lips "shhh.. pebble i know im not suppose to be here but i could'nt sleep so i came here instead now now just let me stay with you" as he placed himself on your bed and pulled you close to him. You snugled until you both fell asleep.

𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 (𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚐𝚐𝚐)(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')𓇽𓇽
Kirishima's pov:
As i head over to the kitchen only to be greeted by denki damn he was extremely annoying he kept on asking me questions about y/n like he needs to fucking back off whats mine literally "so i was wondering if i should ask her out or something whadaya think dude" kaminari said smiling IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS!? he does know that y/n belongs tobme and plus we are fucking dating. I slammed down the cup of tea and glared at kaminari "if you ever think of laying a finger on y/n your dead" i told him making sure he was scared of me.

-------
Kaminari's pov:

"Damn man.... is it just me or has kirishima been acting a bit sus" I asked facing sero "i dont know man he's been isolating himself from us most of the time except y/n" sero responded "do you think we should ask y/n about kirishima cause im kinda worried about him." I asked sero once again "yea i think we should since he only uangs out with y/n these days." Sero said. As me and sero headed to y/n's room we knocked on her door. The door opened only to be greeted by a sleepy y/n "oh hey denki wassup" she said yawning as she motioned me and sero to enter her room we started asking her questions about kirishima saying he has been acting weird around us lately apparantly she told us that her boyfriend kirishima also has been acting more differently lately she said that kirishima has been more toxic in a certain way where he will tell her not to do certain things and he also has mood swings for example when he gets angry about y/n talking to another guy he can just be cuddly af the next whic was very sus since he has never acted this way before. "Oh well anyways thanks for the info y/n we're gonna go now" i waved to the girl and exited her room.

Kirishima's pov:

I saw Denki and Sero ciming out of my y/n's room what the helk were they doing in there is she cheating on me!? Nahh my sweet pebble would'nt do that she's too perfect and innocent to do so. I got so pissed when i saw the two of my classmates coming out from my y/n's room you know what im gonna get rid of them but first im gonna see my beautiful y/n who was finally awake. As i came into her room she flinched from the sudden entrance it was so cutee my y/n i cupped her cheeks and gave her a kiss on the lips "Good morning my sleepyhead" i said as my heart fluttered with joy she was just so cute and perfect she gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me aww so sweet we talked and talked until she mentioned bakugo that bastard's name "hey kiri don't you miss bakugo?" She asked "y-yeah! I miss him! I miss him alottt" i said trying not to show any signs of disgust as i said those words "oh i also miss him too he was such a great friend and eventhough he may be mean he's still nice and would be the greatest friend you asked for" she said looking disappointed I could'nt it that she was thinking of bakugo instead of me eventhough he was dead i hated hum even more i pulled y/n to my chest and said "there there pebble everythings alright you have me now" i tried comforting her thats right pebble only think of me heh in fact your only meant to think of me no one else hehe"

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 (𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕝)༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎
School was normal as usual but kirishima was acting weird he kept giving denki and sero death stares and when i ask whats wrong his mood would just change and all of a sudden he'd be that sweet caring guy he is. When class was over, I was told to speak to Mr Aizawa "Mr Aizawa you said you wanted to see me?" I spoke "ah yes y/n i was wondering if you could keep an eye on yoir boyfriend" he said "what do you mean "you see Kirishima has been acting off lately and i suspect that he might be the killer of bakugo,uraraka and mineta" he said "No thats not possible he would'nt do such a thing!" I spoke accidentally raising my voice shit "im sorry mr aizawa i should'nt have raised my voice like that" i apologised he said it was okay and that he understands why i refuse to suspect kirishima as the murderer but then i agreed to help Mr Aizawa to monitor kirishima i mean he has been acting strange lately.....