“OMG! Is she gonna be ok?!” she screeched and I nearly busted a eardrum. Not only that, she started trailing her finger down my arm and I looked to my side to see Max grimacing because Jasmine was cutting off the blood circulation to his arm, as she tightened her hold on his arm, when she saw what this lady was trying to do. Did I mention that she was also glaring at the lady with so much anger it could kill someone. I picked her hand that was on my arm off of me and pushed her hand back towards her and she giggled.

“I would be able to know if she was ok, if you actually CALLED THE FUCKING DOCTOR!” I spat in her face and she had a look of surprised that would've probably made me died in laughter if I wasn't in this current situation.

“Oh ok” she said meekly and scurried back behind her desk. She typed doe shit on the computer and called someone.

“Go to room 21” she said and looked up. When she  FINALLY saw Jasmine she glared at her, and I mean glared hard. I smirked proudly.

“By the way, I’m taken” I said and looked at Jasmine who has just transferred her looked from a glare to her beautiful smile when she heard my words.

“Let’s go” I said and we took off to room 21, leaving the secretary who was  now giving us venomous looks. When we finally reached the door that said room 21 on it we opened it and stepped in. I was immediately hit with the scent of rubbing alcohol. I placed Sophia on the bed that was in the room and took a seat on a chair. Jasmine took a seat on the chair next to mine and Max had taken the seat that was the closest to the bed. I was mindlessly bouncing my leg up and down in anxiousness and I didn't notice until Jasmine put her hand on my leg. Even though I was wearing jeans the searing heat of her touch reached my skin.

“I’m sure she’ll be alright” she said with a slight smile and I nodded.

“I hope” I answered and placed my hand on top of hers. Suddenly the doors opened revealing an old man with salt and pepper hair wearing a doctor's coat and held a clipboard. He looked up from his clipboard and assessed the situation.

“Hello, I am Dr. Alec Gadley” he said and held out a hand for Jasmine and I to shake

“Whats her age?” he said and used his pencil to point towards Sophia.

“11” (AN: Max is 12, if you forgot)

“Ok” he said after writing down something on his clipboard

“Now. What happened?” he said and I looked at Max with a raised eyebrow

“Oh! Uh, we were playing on the slides and then we were walking to the the benches to sit down but then I heard a thud and looked behind me and saw she was on the ground, passed out.” Max said nervously and the doctor nodded and wrote some other things down.

“Alright. Well, I have to do tests but they'll be done in 30 minutes or so. In the meantime, you could call your parents and inform them because I’m assuming you didn't do that.” he said with accusing eyes and I nervously chuckled

“Right. I’ll do that” I said quickly and he laughed lightly while shaking his head.

“But, you guys can't be in here. I recommend going to the cafe or something. My nurses and I will need all the room we can get. This room is pretty small. Oh! I need your number so that I can call to inform you when it’s done, please” he said and I nodded. After handing my number over to him I stepped out of the room with Jasmine and Max.

“Hold on. I have to call my parents.” I told them and Jasmine nodded and ushered me with her hands to do it.

I dialed my mom’s number because I am too lazy to call my dad AND my mom. If I just call my mom, she’ll call my dad and I won't have to.