𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

-----------------------------
[Your Pov]
-----------------------------

As I entered the pool place, Jia greeted me and gave me my uniform. I went inside and changed, and put my hair on a high ponytail (if you have short hair, pretend this part doesn't exist.)

My eyes caught a glimpse of orange-ish blonde hair sitting next to a pool table. Why does he look so familiar? Just when I started making a coffee for myself, I saw Jia coming inside with a terrified expression on her face.  She sat down and put her hands on her head.

"Jia what's wrong?" I asked her coming next to her. I held her hand and looked at her with a soft expression. She was shaking and pointed to the boy I saw earlier.

I looked at the boy and he was pressing another person's head on the pool table. These idiots couldn't find a better place to fight, could they?

Should I stop them now? No, I can't jeopardize my job here, I'll stop them if it gets too bloody.

While I was deciding on being a part of this fight or not, I heard familiar voices, Alex and his friends.

I went outside, leaving Jia who was sobbing quietly on my shoulder. I saw the Alex was getting beaten up. As the blonde-ish haired boy was going to grab Alex from behind, I quickly reacted and grabbed his hand before he could throw a punch.

-----------------------------
[Jimmy Pov]
-----------------------------

Just as I was going to attack Alex, a hand grabbed my fist. I turned my head next to me and saw a very beautiful girl, that somehow looks familiar.

"Well hello there." I said to the girl. Her face had no expression so she was hard to read.

"If you are going to fight, do it outside." she said, her face now had a murderous glance. I chuckled a little about how bold she was.

"*Laughs* I don't think so, but I may ask, why a girl is getting in to fight? You should know better than not to mess with me." I said as I freed my hand from her grip.

She just ignored me and looked at her, I assume a friend, Alex.

"[Y/n]!? What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming to the pool place today!?" Alex said, looking at the girl, sweatdropping.

 "I have a part-time job here, I started yesterday." she said. The hell? Why are these shitheads ignoring me?

"Look girl, I would love to stay here and listen to your pretty conversation with your friend but I'm in a hurry, so get out of my way before I punch you as well." I said, without breaking eye contact with the girl, who Alex called [Y/n]. 

"You know, you look familiar. Is your name Jimmy something?" she asked, as I nodded. "And how do you know who I am, I mean I'm pretty popular but I never thought a girl like you would know."

"Your friend Jack told me."

"Jack? Oh right, he told me about you as well." I replied. I remember Jack telling me about this [h/l] [h/c] girl with [e/c]. He told me that she was one hell of a fighter.

I let out another laugh. "Well girl, Jack really respected your fighting style so I might as well see for myself, what do you say?" I said to her smirking, there is no way a girl can beat my ass, Jack was probably exaggerating.

"If that will make you leave, then so be it. I wanted to see for myself how strong you were as well." she said as she tightened her ponytail. 

I got into the fighting stance whereas she just stood there. Is this bitch trying to get on my nerves, does she think she is so strong that she doesn't even get into the fighting stance.