𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

-Previously-

----------------------------
[Your Pov]
----------------------------

"YOU BITCH I DON'T CAR IF YOU ARE A GIRL OR NOT I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" he shouted while trying to throw a punch.

I grabbed him by his fist with only one of my hands twisted it and kick him in his ankle, making him fall down.

My one hand was still in my pocket. Everyone was looking at me, I saw Ben and Gogo smirking while Gray, Gerard, and Yoosung students were looking at me with a shocked expression.

"What the-"

"How did that bitch stopped his punch with only one hand and beat him!?" another Yoosun student shouted.

"Well, why don't you come and find out" I said. A small smirk appeared on my mouth. This fight was just getting started.

Another guy approached me, he tried to punch me just like the other guy did. Well, idiots never learn I guess.

I didn't bother to stop or block the punch, instead, I grabbed his arm and ran towards the same direction he tried to go. I then twisted him around and pinned him down with his face down. I put my feet on his back so that he won't be able to move.

This was a basic self-defense move that I learned from a friend.

 When I was done with this guy, I looked over the others and see they were almost done. "(Y/n)!" Ben shouted. I looked at him. "Are you alright?" he said.

"Yeah, I'm fine Ben." I said.

I tried to not look at Gray so that he wouldn't know who I am and it was very easy. Gray is the kind of person who doesn't give a fuck about others much. Ben tried inviting him for a pool game but he refused, saying he has things to do unlike us.

Yes. That cocky bastard is my brother.

----------------------------
[3rd Pov]
----------------------------

"Well, that was pretty chilling. Did you see that look on that kid's face? What kind of wacky character is that?" Ben said. We went back to the pool place after the fight and continued our game.

"Now that I've exerted myself like that, feels like I'm having a worse game," Alex said. "And care to explain why that chump tagged alone?" Alex said pointing at Gerard. He looked pissed. I don't like him, the boy thought. 

"Don't get rude to me now, think of this as a celebratory event for crashing Yoosung High." Gerard said. He shot the ball and earned some points. Ben laughed.

Little did they know why Gerard was actually here for. I'm here because... of her, he thought glancing at (Y/n). A slight blush appeared on his face.

"And what about Gray Yeon? Saying he has to go to his after-school class after causing all that chaos back there. Like hell he does! It doesn't fit that edgy bastard at all..." Ben said.

"Fits him perfectly." [Y/n], Gogo and Gerard all said in unison.

"But do you think those bozos from Yoosun will just cut their losses on this?" Alex asked, curiously.

"Of course not... Jimmy Bae's giant head wouldn't allow that to happen. He won't stay quiet." Ben pointed out.

Ben shot the ball and shouted "HAH THAT'S GAME!"

"Lucky ass shot..." [Y/n] said.

Ben, Gogo, and [Y/n] made Gerard pay for their game. The three of them walked in front as they left the pool place. They continued chatting while walking home and parted ways with Gerard.

----------------------------
[Your Pov]
----------------------------

Ben and Alex crashed at my place after the pool game. They usually use my place as their own so they even had their own stuff at my house.

"[Y/n], how did you stop that guy's punch?" Ben asked me. Alex looked at me as well, they were all quite curious about how I fought. 'I knew you were pretty strong but stopping someone's punch in midair is kind of hard.. you know?'

"The guy was only taking the strength from his hand whereas I  used all my body's strength to stop it. I balanced myself with my feet as well so it was easier to stop." I explained.

We then watched a movie and chat about the fight.

"Hey [Y/n] can I stay the night here? It's getting pretty late." Ben asked, and Gogo followed "Same here."

"Sure"

"Great!"

I opened a video game and we all played till 2 am. "Shit it's getting late" Ben said.

"Yeah" I yawned "I'm gonna go to sleep."

"Come oonn! Tired of losing to me huh [Y/n]?" Gogo said trying to tease me. "Nope, don't flatter yourself." I said to Gogo, we closed the games and fell asleep.

Ok, sorry everyone for this short chapter but I wanted to update you guys so here it is. The other chapters will come soon, thanks for reading!!

Word count: 808 Words