𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

-----------------------------------------
[Your Pov]
-----------------------------------------

"Morning bitches!" Ben shouted barging into my room. "Wake up Alex! It's already 7 am!" he shook Alex to wake him up.

Alex got up, he had a sleepy look on his face. He walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

"[Y/n]!! Wakeee upp!!" Ben shouted near my ear, shaking me. I grunted and put a pillow on my face to block his sounds. 

"Aww come on [Y/n], we're gonna be late!" he said once again, I pushed his face with my feet and tried to fall asleep again.

"Sheesh, fine then, let's do it your way." He said putting on a fake pout. "If you wake up now, I'll make you pancakes!" Ben said with a big grin on his face.

I suddenly opened my eyes and got out of bed. Ben was trying to hold his laughter, he surely knows how to convince me.

Alex opened the bathroom door and came next to us. After I changed into my uniform, we grabbed the pancakes Ben made and left.

//

-----------------------------------------
[Philip Kim Pov]
-----------------------------------------

I pulled a chair from the corner as I entered the room. The white-haired kid was sitting in the front seats.

"What?" the white-haired kid said. So cocky, but he is different from other goons I've seen. I hope he is all talk. 

"The rumor says you beat up Colton Choi, Royca Na, and Eddie Moore at the bridge passage yesterday and fled the scene. " I said looking at him. He didn't show any fear, who does he think he is?

"That true?" I added. The kid with glasses that was sitting next to him quickly glanced at him, he had a terrified expression on his face. 

"I could care less about that idiot Colton... but one of the others you've beaten, Royce, is my cousin. And so, I'll accept your apology and leave. You should know who I am, so yeah." The boy still looked like he didn't give a fuck. 

Suddenly I felt a cold stare on me. I looked up and saw a girl with [h/c] [h/l] and mesmerizing but terrifying [e/c] eyes. I flinched a little but didn't show it.

I didn't know how someone I've never seen in my life before can intimidate me this much. It almost reminded me of him...

The girl kept her gaze at me so I decided to speak up. "What? Got something to say?" I said to the girl who still kept her gaze at me.

"Oi. Don't you know who I am? You are way reckless for a pretty girl." I said once again. Then the girl decided to talk, but her eyes were still focused on me, making my body shiver in fear.

"I don't have a fucking idea about who the fuck you are whatsoever, but I can clearly tell that you are an all-talk moron." she said. Who the hell does she think she is!?

"Why the fuck-" I begin but cut off by the white-haired kid "There is no reason for me to apologize, and the same goes for me too, I don't have a single clue about who you are."

Just as I was gonna say something, a voice behind me burst into laughter.

"Imdo middle school is one of the weakest out there, ya dodo." Ben said, he put one of his hand on my shoulder and started to tighten it. This asshole.

"And I told you I would kill you if you act all that around here. So stop tryin' to act tough with that raggedy mask on in someone else's class and go back to your own." he said, tightening his grip even more.