𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

------------------------------
[Teddy Jin Pov]
------------------------------

As I was taking a water break from my workout, a slim figure caught my eyes. She was punching and kicking the punching bag and her technique was amazing. She wasn't skinny, nor fat, she had muscles on her body and she had abs as well, but she didn't look masculine.

Her [h/c] [h/l] was put up into a ponytail. I decided to go talk to her. How can someone look so cool!? I thought those kinds of girls, only exists on animes!

"Woah, you're amazing! You are from Eujang, right? I go there too!" I said walking towards her.

"Yeah, I'm [Y/n], which class are you in?" She asked. Ever her voice is so pretty! I felt my cheeks becoming red.

"Oh, I'm in class one. My name is Teddy Jin." I said smiling.

She gave me a small smile, "Nice to meet you Teddy Jin, would you like to go for a spar?" she asked me.

A smile grew on my face and I replied, "Sure! But I won't go easy on you."

"Of course" she replied, with a smirk on her face.

//

"Holy shit how do you do that!? I've been trying to punch you for hours and you dodged them all!!" I said, looking exhausted. She chuckled a little.

"Well, you're kind of predictable, and your stance is weak... here" she came close to me and put her hands on my shoulders, she moved them a little closer and she moved my front leg slightly forward.

My face was practically a tomato right now, I never had a girl came this close to me before. When she looked at my face she realized that I was blushing. "Oh, are you alright? Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I'm just used to physical contact since I have 2 brothers." she said.

"N-No! It's alright!" I quickly replied. "Thank you [Y/n] for teaching me how to fight properly!" I said giving her a big smile. She gave a small smile in return. "It's nothing, I'm glad I could help you."

Before she left, I asked her if she wanted to meet up sometime again to workout. She said yes!

//

------------------------------
[Your Pov]
------------------------------

Teddy was a nice person, I thought he was one of those bullies in school but he was kind. I would like to meet up with him again sometime.

//

I decided I needed a part-time job so that I could pay for my rent easier. Where could I work? Which place would hire a high schooler? With these thoughts on my mind, I walked to school.

I sat down and the second lesson started, I fell asleep. I woke up at lunch break and decided to take a small walk around the school to completely wake up.

While I was walking around the hallways, I saw three boys approaching me. One of them, I assume was Evan Yoo, I heard who he was from others.

"Hey, pretty girl! Mind if we accompany you?" he said. His friends were snickering at each other.

Evan tried to put his arm on my shoulder, which I grabbed his hand before he could do so. I twisted it. He fell to his knees and shouted. 

My expression was blank, but I had my murderous gaze on my face. His goons' expressions started to change slightly as one of them attempted to punch me.

I dodged it and while the other guy tried to punch me as well, I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me, and kneed him on the stomach. This guy was done, but the other guy whose punch I dodge tried to attack me again. 

This guy tried to punch me again, how more stupid can they get? They should at least use different moves. I dodged it again and throw a perfect jab at his face. As I was done with the fight, a few students passed by.

There were only three or four people around so I don't think the rumors will spread too fast. As I was going to go to eat my lunch, I saw a blonde boy at the end of the corridor. Teddy. He had an amused look on his face, I smiled slightly at him and walked towards him.

He smiled brightly at me and handed me a [f/d]. He had two drinks so I assumed he was here to visit someone. "Hey, Teddy"

"Hey, [Y/n], that was so cool! You beat them in a second!" he said while we started walking to the cafeteria.

"Oh it was nothing really, they were just messing around" I said. 

He gave me a worried look, "You're not hurt you are you tho? I was going to help you but you already took care of them when I arrived."

"No, I'm totally fine, I don't even have a scratch on my face." I gave him a reassuring smile. Teddy is an amazing person, I'm glad I'm friends with him.

We ate our lunch and talked during the break. When I realized the time, I left and went back to class. The second I entered the class, it fell silent. So rumors spread that fast huh?

I sat down and fell asleep. Again.

//

After school was done, I went to the pool place with Ben, Gogo, and Gerard. We've been hanging out for quite a while these days. 

After a long pool session which ended with Gerard winning, I saw a job advertisement attached at the main desk. Bingo. This place is close to my school and my apartment, so I'd be able to be here on time.

"Hey Ben, you guys go ahead, I'll be out soon" I said, grabbing my things. "Oh, alright [Y/n], you sure" he said, I gave him a quick smile and nodded.

After the guys left, I asked the girl part-timer about the job. "Hey, I've been looking for a part-time job and I saw the ad you put on the desk" I asked.

The part-timer's eyes lit up and smiled brightly at me. "Yes! Boss has been looking for a part-timer for a long time now! What's your name?" she asked me. She looked like a nice person. "I'm [Y/n] [L/n]."

"Nice to meet you [Y/n], would you mind staying here for a minute, let me call the boss." she smiled at me and reached her phone after I nodded.

//

"So, you can start tomorrow first thing. What time does your school end?" she asked. "It ends around 4 pm, so I'll be able to come here at 4:30 pm, the latest." I said.

She nodded and I signed a contract. [AN: I don't really have an idea about how part-time jobs work, so sorry if there is no contract stuff in those^^]

"Thank you, I'll be here tomorrow." I smiled at the woman and we exchanged numbers. Her name was Jia. [AN: Her name isn't canon, I only came up with it using a name generator :))]

//

I threw myself into bed the second I reached my doorstep. This was a long day.

------------------------------
[Chapter 5 End]
------------------------------

Hello fellow readers! 

Wow, I never thought this update would come this fast, and I'll probably update again in a few hours lol.

Thanks for reading and for all of your support.

Your comments and reviews mean a lot to me and I still need to decide who should be the main love interest...

What are your thoughts?

Comment here for main love interest ideas!

Have a nice day y'all!

//

┊❥ created: 13 January 2021

┊❥ finished: 13 January 2021

┊❥ words: 1237 Words

┊❥ published: 13 January 2021

┊❥ edited: