Chapter 9: Another Choi

Start from the beginning

"Wild night isn't what you call it, Yuri-ah. My bed literally just turned into a battlefield last night." Taeyeon chuckled when she received a pinch from Tiffany.

"Ohh! If that's the case then I'm more than happy, 'cause I'm not the only one who had a great night last night." Yuri wiggled her eyebrows, Taeyeon saw it so she wiggled her eyebrows as well. Tiffany was so embarrassed. She covered Taeyeon's face to stop her from wiggling her eyebrows as she smack the blonde's shoulder.

"Okay, I'll stop now." Taeyeon sweetly told Tiffany.

"Too much sugar here." Yuri pretended to puke to tease the couple.

"Close your eyes if you're jealous." Taeyeon teased back with a chuckle.

"You haven't answered my question yet, buddy." Taeyeon reminded.

"Ah! Yeah, of course. Well, I stuffed a chicken. And I didn't waste a single drop of honey." The tan answered in between her laughter.

"Too much information." Taeyeon commented with a face that looks disgusted.

"What? You asked for it, shorty. What about you anyways? Did you summon a genie or stuffed a chicken?" Yuri asked while pointing Tiffany using her chin.

"Summoned a genie. It was a romantic night, buddy." Taeyeon explained.

"I wasn't informed that my best friend is hopeless romantic. What did you feed her, Tiffany?" Yuri asked the shy lady who is standing beside Taeyeon.

"I didn't do anything." Tiffany replied shyly, whilst Taeyeon smirked meaningfully. Yuri understood the smirk and chuckled.

"Yeah, you don't need to answer. That's your privacy. I already know what it is." Yuri naughtily stared to the blonde before shaking her head teasingly. She probably ate you.

"One way or two ways?"

"One." Taeyeon calmly replied like as if it was just nothing.

"Mine is two." Yuri proudly blurted out.

"What provoked you to do that tho?" The tan curiously asked her blonde friend. Taeyeon had stopped doing sex for quite some time, so it was quite a surprise for the tan to hear the blonde do it again.

"You know? It's full moon, and it's cold outside." Taeyeon replied in a seductive manner.

"Ohh! I get it." Yuri smirked.

"Wait, wait. What are you talking about? I don't get it." Tiffany pouted cutely.

"Nothing, Fany-ah. Just some random things. Right, Yuri? Anyway, the food is ready. Eat breakfast with us before you sleep." Taeyeon said in command. Yuri agreed to the blonde so she sat in front of the two ladies. The three of them ate breakfast together, teasing each other.

---

"We're here." Taeyeon announced once they arrived in front of the Hwang Publishing Corps. But Tiffany didn't budge at all.

"Are you still sulking?" Taeyeon pouted. Tiffany had been quiet the whole ride and she's been sulking since they finished eating. The brunette found out the meaning of Taeyeon and Yuri's naughty conversation.

"Hey, I'm sorry, okay? I was just playing around with Yuri. I'm sorry for being immature." Taeyeon spoke guiltily.

"I'm not mad because of that, Taeyeon." Tiffany finally spoke.

"Then why? Tell me what I did wrong. I promise to do it right." Taeyeon swore in full sincerity.

"Why didn't you told me earlier about those hidden meaning? You should've teach me. I wanna learn those naughty stuffs too 'cause I've been too conservative my whole life. I never learned those." Tiffany cutely complained. After hearing her complaint, Taeyeon laughed at her.