"Amelia, Cat got your tongue?" he smirked and gave me my personal space. Is he sad and trying to use me as a distraction?

"I...I what....um...what was that?" I asked

"What was what?.... Oh you mean what I just did! Surely it was nothing" he said starting to get close once again

"Umm...." I said and folded my arms to shield myself

"I'm sorry Amelia, I don't know what got into me" he said and tears began to form in his eye. I knew it! he was sad.

"No...there's no need to apologize" I said feeling concerned "what's wrong, why are you crying?" I asked. I've never seen him cry, It's never come across to me that he cries at all!

Before I could ask again, the muscular figure in front of me gave me wrapped his hands around me into a tight hug and didn't let go. my hand were down and I was in shock from the sudden hug. I've never seen this side of him and I could feel his lips come in contact with my neck, his warm arms wrapped around me and I felt his cold tear fall on my shoulder.

I don't know what happened to him but I knew one thing. He was sad. I returned the hug and also wrapped my hand around him and put my right hand in his hair. I could gradually feel him hugging me tighter as our bodies molded together, breathing became difficult from how tightly he hugged me.

I was pressed against the wall so fiercely I started to loose my breath until he pulled away from his grip and turned the other way. Probably to clean his tears.

"..... Mason, what's wrong?" I said and moved to his face

"Nothing is wrong" he lied but I knew he wasn't telling the truth so I held his hands and looked into his eyes "something is wrong. It's my mother... even though I'm always complaining about her not spending time with me I still don't want her to die" he said and tears gathered in his eyes once more

"What happened to your mom?" I asked comforting him

"She had an accident on her way to a fashion show in China" he said "and she is in the hospital as we speak fighting for her life" he said and the tears rolled down

"Your mum will be alright, don't cry" I said whipping his tears "the doctors will do everything in their power to save her" I said and put my hand around his neck "sometimes, what you need is someone to hold onto. That will take away the pain"

"Thanks Amelia" he said and placed his hands around my waist "can I get another hug?" He asked spreading his hand opened to me

"Sure, hugs will make you feel better" I said and hugged him back

I could feel his heart beat calming down and he became more relaxed. After some time, he pulled away and smiled

"Don't you think it's a crime that you are both comforting and beautiful" he said and finally had a smile on his face and managed to put a smile on my face "you know what?" He said

"What?" I asked

"I feel much better" he smiled "Mother will get better"

After some time we engaged in studying the geography textbook and he was calmer now. Deep under his layers, I could still feel his subtle restlessness. About half an hour later, he understood what I have tutored him and it was time for me to get going

"Let me drive you home Amelia" he said grabbing the car keys from his drawer

"No thanks. I think we should rather take a walk through the park, it will make your restlessness vanish" I suggested

"You are right, let's go" he said and kept the keys where he took them

We both walked out of his home and headed towards the park, I noticed his restlessness fading, nature does that sometimes. After walking past the huge trees that aligned in parallel he seemed to be relaxed, I could feel it.

The weather began to get windy and the clouds started to turn gray along with a loud thunder that growled. I hate this! I am scared of lightning so when the sky lit up in one, I quickly grabbed onto Mason arm and pulled away immediately the sound was gone.

Before we could find some place to stay dry, the rain drops fell fast and fiercely on the ground and began to make me wet. My hair! I have a long detangling session after this.

"Oh no! This is not my lucky day" I said

"You don't like playing in the rain?" He asked

"Not really. Do you?" I asked him back and hid myself under a tree

"I loved it. When I was younger, my parents and I played in the rain together" he said and pulled me out in the open "come on! You will love it"

And to be honest it was fun. Well, except for the occasional lighting. We played in the rain while moving towards my home. I began to feel too cold soon enough, the cold was biting into my skin.

"Ugh! It's freezing cold" I said starting to shiver by the side walk

"Don't worry I'll be your blanket" Mason moved towards me and gave me a back hug that made me feel his body heat, he was radiating heat.

He didn't let go as his hand curled below my chest close to my belly. he held me a place his head beside me.

We stood in that position for three solid seconds until I pulled away from his grip and faced him. This was right. The moment was right. Everything was right. I looked deep into his eyes and down at his lip until I said something shocking, something unexpected, something i could never imagine myself say.

question: actually want to know more about this stalker I mean Andrew person

answer: Andrew is a very interesting character in this book. he is one of the guys in Amelias school that has a crush on her. he is the son of well known Mexican police man and is very secretive and a mystery. there is not much known information about this guy. He can cause harm if things don't go his way because he has a pretty strong ego. but, when it comes to love he can sincerely love someone forever. his motto is always: everything is fair in love and war.

i hope i was able to answer your question. this is as far as i can reveal about Andrew.

theres room for more questions ppl 

Love y'all💕💕