⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Start from the beginning

Nishinoya rubbed his chin before smiling confidently, "Obtuse angles are the ones that are measured exactly one-eighty degrees and straight angles are the ones that are more that ninety degrees but less than one-eighth degrees!" Nishinoya stated with lots of confidence.

Tanaka burst out of laughter while [Y/N] giggled slightly,

"That was wrong dude!"

"What do you mean ryu!?"

Nishinoya turned from Tanaka to [Y/N] who was chuckling slightly, making a pink blush spread over his cheeks.

'Oh god I just embarrassed myself in front of my cru- I mean [Y/N]-kun!'
Nishinoya thought.

"Is it correct!?" Nishinoya questioned, "No it's right noya-kun! But you just switched them up." She motioned with her fingers.

"Straight angles are the ones that are measured exactly one-eighty degrees and obtuse angles are the ones that are more that ninety degrees but less than one-eighth degrees." Nishinoya let out an 'Ohh.'

"But it's correct!"

"Yeah."

"TAKE THAT RYU!"

After learning the four angles they went on with the new four ones. "I don't really get the vertical angle." Kinoshita admits sheepishly. "Me too." Narita and ennoshita agreed.

"I'll help you guys!" [Y/N] flashed them a smile, ennoshita felt his heart pound loudly and was surprised that they didn't hear it, kinoshita and Narita felt small butterflies in their stomach.

"Vertical angles are like angles with the same vertex and their sides are formed with the same lines. Vertical angles are equal in measures, they are mostly in an 'X' shape." She started off before pointing at the angle example in their text book.

"See, both angle one and angle two are vertical angles, why? Because they have the same vertex and formed with the same lines, and equal in measures." [Y/N] explained before tugging a hair strand behind her ear.

"Did you get it?" She turned to the three-second years, the three of them nodded in agreement. "Great! Now I have to explain to Tana- wait where did Tanaka go?" [Y/N] didn't spot the shaved headed male in the room.

"Oh! While you were explaining Tanaka went to bring some snacks!" Nishinoya pointed at the door of the room, "But I also understood what vertical angles are!" Nishinoya stated proudly while standing up and crossing his arms above his chest.

"That's good noya-kun!" Then the door was opened revealing Tanaka with a bag of chips and sweets, "Snacks!~" he chanted while leaning on the door.

"I LEARNED VERTICAL ANGLES BEFORE YOU RYU!"

"NO FAIR!"

"ALSO [Y/N]-KUN EXPLAINED IT TO ME!"

"Actually [Y/N]-kun explained to all of-"

"WHAT!? [Y/N]-KUN EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE!!!" Tanaka sat down in front of the table facing [Y/N] while putting his hands together.

"I was planning to, alright so.."

[Y/N] decided to start off with vertical angles even though she planned to end with it but sadly that wasn't part of the plan anymore.