-First Day-

It was around 6 AM, Mary got out of bed and head to her closet. Picking out a plain simple pink t-shirt with light blue jeans, and head out to the kitchen. With a little small sticky note on a ziplock bag with pita sandwiches and a small bag with a container of salad and orange juice. Mary put her lunch in her backpack and read the note:

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm already at work sweetie, I didn't want to be stuck in traffic. Also, honey please tell Jane or Jessie if you need help immediately and say thank you. Be good and Have fun!

XOXO Mom :)

-------------------------------------------------------
Mary folded the note nicely and put it in a small pocket of her backpack. Looking through her fridge, she grabbed the milk and went to her pantry to get chocolate Lucky Charms cereal. Mary thought to herself if she would make a lot of friends, are the teachers nice at the school, or even will Jane and Jesse stay with her along the way of her first year of high school?
After Mary was done eating her breakfast, she tossed her bowl and spoon in the sink and head out. Walking to her school bus stop, it was a bit chilly with a small breeze in the air. Sitting on the bench, she pulled out her colored pencils and sharpener and starts sharpening while she waits for her bus. Up came a black custom 1970 Lincoln Continental pull-up by Mary with a honk. Mary startled and dropped her sharpener. The vehicle rolled down its window, it was Jessie who was in the passenger seat and Jane in the driver's.
" Hey, you want a ride? There's tons of traffic where the bus is coming from. Come hop on and join us !" Jessie said excitedly. Jessie got out of the car to push back her seat so she can let Mary in and pushed it back up.
" Thanks. " Said Mary, looking at the windows. " Not a problem, maybe I should continue picking you up. The streets do get a little busy when it comes to first days and of course, it's LA. The school busses do sometimes come in 5 minutes late but it's ok, cause you got me!" Jane chuckled, showing a warm smile at Mary in the back. Jane pushed on the gas and starts driving to the school.
When the girls got to the school, Jane parked the car under the tree and took the girls into the building. Mary was amazed, the school was so huge. But what caught her eye was the library. She loved reading history books as a kid, with a library that big, she could read books all day.
"Oh, you're looking at the library? " Jane questioned, putting her arm around Mary's shoulder smiling. " Oh uh um. yes! When's it open? " Said Mary with excitement. Jane smiled and said " The library opens in the next two weeks. Right now it does not cause the new students to have to get used to remembering their classes and also don't wanting bad kids skipping class. " 
While chatting, a group of girls with purses with gold chains on them, fancy white skirts, and tops that look shiny and brand new. Like it came out of the factory nice and warm too.
A girl with a high blonde ponytail, right behind her was a girl with a brown messy bun, and right beside her was another girl with a ponytail with curls who came up to the girls while they were talking.
" Heyy Jane, what are you doing. Where you're sitting in my spot to take the first day of school pictures with the girls" said the girl pointing to the back of her.
" Ooh, what if I don't get off, we got here first." Said Jane putting her arms around Mary and Jesse smirking " I'm taking these girls around the school, but we decide to chill for a while and talk about... um, plans." Mary and Jessie
looked at each other with confusion.
" If you don't get off .. right now I'll-"
" What? Your daddy gonna sue us for just sitting on a school bench?" Jane said cockily.
" Oh, I will! And that bench will get laser with my name on it !" The girl said looking at her pink nails . " what about us? Courtney?" Said one of the girls in the back.
" ugh, do you even know how to shut up? No your not gonna get your name laser on this bench!"  Courtney bellowed. Of course, Jane would never want Mary and her little sister's first day ruined, so she requested " fine, we are going. I don't want these two to have a bad first day. Cmon, I'll give y'all a tour." The girls got up and grabbed their bags and followed jane. Mary was quite frightened about what happened back there. " So ... this is Highschool? " Mary thought. " I don't even know how Jane stood up to them, it was quite awesome I would say."
The girls started with the cafeteria, then the Gym, and to the first-year hallway.  Jessie was already tired of walking.
" Jessie, you haven't even started class, and you're already tired?" Jane questioned looking back at her sister. "Well yeah, I'm gonna go find Jason," Jessie announced and walk away trying to call him.
"Whose Jason?." Mary asked out of curiosity.
"Just Jessie's friend from middle school. Nothing really cool about him. He's just a lazy bum." Jane answered. "He's in our chemistry class. I'm sure y'all would get along pretty well. Now then ... Shall we find your classes?"
"Yes please!" Mary said with a bit of excitement.
"Then let's get started!" Jane smiled holding Mary's hand and taking her to her classes.
While Mary and Jane were walking in the halls they manage to meet another girl. She had long light messy brown hair , bright hazel green eyes , a greyish-blue hoodie with white fur lining the edges of the hood with skinny jeans , and black Converse. She looked a bit older than Mary . Mary and Jane came up to her , Jane tapped her shoulder to see what she was doing .
" hey, I never seen you around campus . What's your name ?" Jane asked politely. The girl stared looking up at Jane , with her hands covering some drawing . It looked kinda suspicious to Mary .
" I'm Natalie , I am a sophomore and me and my family moved here." Said Natalie as she slowly puts away her drawings .
" You like drawing?" Mary asked out of curiosity looking at Natalies's backpack.
" It's nothing really ... " said Natalie nervously . Trying to zip her bag .
"Ohh I see , your like those art kids who don't like people showing their art . The kids who don't want to show their talent to anyone, I see" Mary guessed scratching her head .
"It's not that.. I do like showing people my art . But , people honestly doesn't like them ." She said gloomy . "I'm sure it'll be fine , there's no one in this hall besides us . " Jane said confidently. " Yeah! I'm even a artist myself , I love painting and sketching in my little sketch book I carry around. Sadly I ran out of pages , it's back at home."
"I mean... I guess why not. Showing one picture isn't gonna hurt." Said Natalie unzipping the bag trying to fine her best piece.
She pulled out the drawing and showed it to Mary and Jane. It was kinda unexpected to see that.. Natalie likes drawing gory stuff .
The picture had a Mama deer gotten ran over by moving truck . With her fawns in the side crying by the trees with rain pouring. The deer looks as if the whole body exploded leaving the head by the front of the truck with the intestines tangled in the back of the tires .
"Wow... Natalie , it's so... "Mary stuttering trying to find the best word to describe not so mean but yet frightening . Trying not to hurt Natalie's feelings.
"Ha , it's so creative . I like the details of the guts! Haha." Jane said chuckling.
Mary stared at Jane with a questioning face.
" I seen many horror films , even the classics! I like this Natalie it's very creative and very gory . I love it!" Jane said giving a nice cheerful smile to her. Giving Natalie and big smile on her face proud.
"Heh.. wow, I never knew someone like you can be so nice. Abs supportive." Said Natalie.
"I'm so sorry In the beginning though Natalie. It was quite rude of us not introducing ourselves!" Jane said worrying.
"Not at all." Said Natalie looking both at Jane and Mary.
"I'm Jane, I am a Senior and this is Mary! She is a Freshman." Jane said pointing.
"It's nice knowing you two." Said Natalie smiling. " We should get going, school is about to start any minute." Said Jane checking the time on her watch.
"Ah, ok." Said Natalie waving.
"See you guys around!"
The two girls waving back at Natalie while walking to Mary's first class.
When they got there, Jane put her arm around Mary getting closer to her face. Mary was a bit puzzled. "Be careful, boys can be disgusting sometimes. Watch out for them.!" Said Jane warning her and smiling walking backwards.
" Thanks for helping me Jane!" Said Mary waving and Jane waving back giving a wink .
"Today is the day Mary! Today is your first day of High-school, and we are gonna do this!" Said Mary in her mind. And off the bell rang , and Mary walked in her first period.