Soon enough, the train pulled into the station and everyone piled out to find their parents. After spotting Euphemia and Fleamont, Elsie told the boys she would be right back and wanted to say goodbye to a few people first.

She ran off in the direction of her three girl friends and wrapped them into a giant group hug.

"Bloody hell, Els. You're going to suffocate us," Marlene chuckled out as Elsie released them from the embrace.

Alice and Elsie both rolled their eyes before Alice grabbed her brunette friend's hand, "Promise you'll write?"

"Every day," Elsie spoke with a genuine smile while Lily pulled them all into another hug, "I'll miss you guys so much!"

Elsie excitedly jumped up while pointing at all 3 girls, "Don't forget, you're coming over to my place for New Year's Eve."

Marlene, Lily, and Alice all shook their heads in agreement before saying their goodbyes and departing from the group. Elsie was about to go find James and Sirius again, when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her torso from behind.

"Leaving without saying goodbye, Princess?" The voice of Rory McLaggen whispered into her ear.

Elsie chuckled and turned around to face him before pulling him into a proper hug, "I guess I can never escape you."

Suddenly, Rory let go of the girl and scanned the room nervously as if looking for someone. "Are your...erm...parents here?"

Elsie laughed, realizing why he was so nervous, and shook her head no, "They're away for work until tomorrow night, so you don't have to worry about my dad sending death glares your way."

Rory took a breath of relief and shuttered, "I'm more scared of your mum and what she would do to me."

The two laughed at what he had said, before a smirk grew on his face and he started speaking again, "So...what I'm hearing is that you have your house to yourself tonight?"

"That's correct," she rolled her eyes and let a smile slip onto her face.

"Well then, I'll see you tonight," he slyly commented while winking at her and placing a kiss on her cheek, walking away to his own parents afterwards.

"Git," Elsie chuckled under her breath as she made her way over to Euphemia and Fleamont.

"Elsie, good to see you sweetheart," Euphemia threw her arms around the small girl, as Fleamont scoffed behind her.

"Finally, a girl I can actually stand," Fleamont winked at his wife while ruffling Elsie's hair and grabbing her trunk, "Here, let me get that for you."

"Thank you," she smiled at him while linking arms with Sirius and James, leading them out of the station. They used the floo network in a nearby wizard shop, and arrived back at the Potter's house in no time.

Elsie, James, and Sirius spent the rest of the day unpacking and settling in. After bringing her things back to her house and feeding her cat, she returned to the Potter's for dinner. When they finished eating, the three kids went to hang out in James' room for the next few hours. As time passed by, Elsie decided she would head back to her house to shower and get ready for bed.

"Alright, I'm going back home to shower," Elsie stated while getting up from James' bed.

Sirius, who was sitting in a chair next to the bed, leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk on his face, "Let me come with you."

Elsie scoffed while James got up from the bed he was sharing with the girl and whacked Sirius in the back of his head while spitting out, "Obviously she'd rather that I join her instead of you."