삼십일; 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

she earned an expected reaction from the boy, his eyes as wide as the moon while he stays frozen, not being able to comprehend anything. "stay safe, park jisung." and with that, she hurriedly carried out her plan whilst jisung went out of their hiding spot.

he waited for renjun to exit the bathroom while casually playing his phone. his mind was still going crazy from his crush's action a while ago, making him accidentally drop his phone. "fuck" he muttered under his breath.

wait, i should cause a scene-

"yo, jisung. did you wait long?"

"huh? oh, renjun hyung. no, you didn't take long, don't worry. uhh..."

"why do i feel like you're hiding something from me? my seventh sense is telling me so," renjun squinted his eyes on the taller one, "spill the beans."

jisung scratched head, "hyung, whatever i tell, please promise that you won't go fucking batshit crazy." this only made the older wonder more. the things that could make him go that crazy are just an endless list.

meanwhile, as the two boys conversed, jeonhae sneakily walked towards her target. with a lot of twisting and turning, lots of ups and downs, and many highs and lows, she successfully made to the end of the escalator. bracing herself in a squatting position, jeonhae waited patiently as the machine lifts her up from the lower level.

"WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! HOW COULD YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO GO BATSHIT CRAZY AT THAT NEWS?! LITTLE BASTARD, LET ME TEACH YOU A THING ABOUT LYING, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" 

everyone flinched at the voice, coming from none other than the furious huang renjun. despite the loudass voice booming in the mall, no one seemed to care much about the drama between a park jisung and a huang renjun in the middle of a mall on the second floor as the two teenagers behaved like 5-year-olds arguing over who took the last piece of cotton candy or who got money from the tooth fairy first. 

jeonhae shook her head at their childish argument, but mentally thanked them for the time they bought for her. as the escalator finally reached the next floor, jeonhae slowly crouched and crawled her way to the distracted shooter. hiding behind a huge flower pot, the young one peeked her head out to get a quick glimpse.

thanks to her eagle eyes, jeonhae was able to see the tattoo behind the guy's left ear. the male finished checking the magazine and stood at an angle, his left side showing more than the right, giving the agent a better view of his side profile, revealing the obvious ink behind his ear.

[a/n: PLS IDK WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO ME TO DESIGN A FREAKING TATTOO FOR A GANG- SOMEONE TELL ME IT LOOKS HORRIBLE THANKS :') ]

jeonhae checked the silencer of her gun before aiming at the guy's right arm. she pulled the trigger and the bullet pierced through the man's skin. blood oozed out of the wound as the man let out a scream while trying hard not to make himself noticeable. 

the girl hid behind the pot again and quickly tucked her gun in her bag so she won't get caught. the shooter started walking towards her direction while clutching his arm to apply pressure around the wound. she quickly pretended to tie her shoelaces. lucky for her, the shoes actually have laces or she'd make a fool  out of herself for looking like a dumb bitch.

the scream had caught the attention of many people, unlike jisung and renjun's childish fight. a crowd started forming around the figure, nearly giving him no space to move. he forcefully shoved his way through the crowd, leaving trails of blood on the ground.

after making sure the man wasn't around anymore, jeonhae went to search for jisung and renjun. clearly, they were still fighting like they were a couple minutes ago. the girl shook her head, not believing that she had such dorks as her friends, but she loved them nonetheless.

"JISUNG! RENJUN! STOP FIGHTING FOR FUC–"

"JEONHAE!" renjun came dashing to engulf her in his embrace. he let go of her body as soon as he felt a sticky substance on his palm. his eyes widened in terror, seeing blood covering his hand. 

renjun didn't hesitate to spin jeonhae around, much to her discomfort, only to be greeted by a horrible sight of jeonhae and the big, red splotch no eye can miss. the terrified boy couldn't utter any word, his body completely frozen. he couldn't do anything to help, he couldn't even move.

his face turned slightly paler as an inital reaction to shock, but it didn't take long for renjun to regain his composure. "well, this birthday was one hell of a ride, wasn't it?"

[a/n: huang renjun i'm so sorry oh lord the poor boy is terrified- and now renjun knows jeonhae's little secret so how should he react🤔

JAEHYUN'S THE BIRTHDAY BOY TODAY AND IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY BUT EVERYONE READING THIS IS MOST LIKELY SINGLE (though i don't want to assume too quickly) but yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAE!!

imagine having three events happen three days in a row hvbskhvsf 12 feb was cny, 13 feb is the premiere of tbz hyunjae's drama titled "i can see your mbti", and then today is jeffrey's birthday-]

~ 𝗺𝗷🧸✨

published on 14/2/2021