삼십일; 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

jeonhae moved quickly and shielded jisung, the bullet grazing her shoulderblade

jeonhae moved quickly and shielded jisung, the bullet grazing her shoulderblade. the young agent winced at the pain, her blood quickly seeping through her blue cardigan, colouring the piece of clothing a dark, nasty, scarlet red. 

she pulled the boy under a nearby table to shield them from hundreds of silent bullets.

the girl pulled the gun from her bag and took the safety off, placing the silencer afterwards. much to her disadvantage, her right shoulderblade was shot and since she's a righty, it'll only make things more difficult because now, she has to do things with her left hand. her head turned around to face jisung, whom in the moment, was still trying to process what's happening.

"hey," she cut him out of his trance, "do you know how to use a gun?"

maybe he could, i could only hope.

much to her displeasure, the boy shook his head. every little movement jeonhae made sparked pain and she couldn't hold it for much longer. "you know what, fuck all this shit and let's get this son of a bitch."

"wait," jisung grabbed her wrist, "you can't just act irrationally! we can never know how big of a threat he is!" he whisper-shouted. 

"yah, i've been in many situations like this to know what to do-"

"yeah, no need to brag but right now, i think it's better to stay put first, you're bleeding too much."

"thanks for stating the obvious" jeonhae rolled her eyes while jisung glared at her. deep within, he was surprised at her calm state despite the threat they are in. "ok fine, here's what we're gonna do. since i couldn't move much, i'm going to need as much time as you can buy. i'll sneak up to him with the nearby elevator and point my gun at him. whatever you do, always keep your guard up." jisung nodded at her command, preparing himself for a life-or-death battle.

jeonhae stepped out of her hiding spot with much discomfort, showing herself in flesh to the shooter. she squinted her eyes to take a good look at the man in the suspicious security costume, who was checking the gun's magazine.

they must've thought that dressing in an all-black attire would seem more suspicious, not bad. but why aim in a mall and disguise the gun? tsk, must be someone from enoi. dojin better think better next time.

before she could take another step, jeonhae remembered something. "hey, jisung. make sure renjun doesn't go batshit crazy when he exits the bathroom and realizes that his most loyal friend is out there fighting a criminal that apparently wanted to bleed her to death while she tried to save the person beside her. do that for me, will you?"

jisung could only nod as jeonhae rapped out the words. the only things he could make out are: "make sure renjun doesn't go batshit crazy", so he made a mental note. the young agent contemplated whether to do what she wants to do and her mind went on YOLO mode, so she slightly tugged jisung's collar and giving a chaste kiss on the cheek.