" Oh shit, Eren's hot," The Aogiri member continued to flip pages of a certain manga in her work desk, not until someone grabbed it from her harshly. A small frown formed under her mask, and the only thing she can do was to huff in annoyance and roll her eyes.

" No, Sasuke is even hotter than Eren," Aoi debated.

" No, shirtless Eren in season 4 is hot."

" Sasuke is much better."

" Itachi is ten times better than the Uchiha-" ( Y/n ) continued to fire back at the female who grabbed her Attack on Titan manga with such confidence.

" Karma."

" Gin."

" Kuroo from Haikyuu!!"

" Bold of you to assume I don't know where he's from. Sebastian Michaelis ."

" Kakashi."

" Giyu Tomioka."

" Zen Wisteria."

" Shoto Todoroki," ( Y/n ) said and smirked at the now silent, furious female, " I win. Now please hand over my Attack on Titan manga because I've been waiting for it all my life."

Instead of handing the manga to the ( h/c )-female in a polite manner, she threw it in her face. Luckily, ( Y/n ) was declared an SS ghoul and she managed to grab it midair.

" That actually wasn't really nice," ( Y/n ) flashed her a really visible fake smile, " If I grabbed your favorite vase made from somewhere in this world and you won a game, will I throw it to you?"

" Of course not. You can get fired once my dad hears this.."

" But what if.." ( Y/n ) said darkly, " If your father is gone right at this moment? Like lost somewhere, kidnapped or even... hunted by a ghoul-"

" I'm out you psychotic b-!" Aoi shouted from afar, trembling a bit before she finally shut the door. The designer sighed before she grabbed a tissue and wiped the cover of her 'precious' book gently as possible, hoping that nothing has been ripped. Oh, she'll definitely beat the crap out of someone who dares to damage anything that she claims a top priority.

" If she throws you again, I hope she gets eaten by a goddamn titan. An ugly one, just like her face."

***

" Once you join Aogiri, I won't be easy to leave," Ayato explained, " Think hard about it before you decide what to do."

' I don't have anywhere left to go. But Aogiri? How did it come to this?'  the ghoul by the name, Torso, thought frustratedly, holding his head with his hands, ' Hold on... if I make use of Aogiri, then perhaps..'

" Saeki-san, if you're planning on using us, you're going to regret it," the ( h/c )-female informed him and she stood beside Ayato, who tilted right to reveal the woman, " If you're underestimating us, then you're just finding your grave."

Torso widened his eyes in terror before he started shivering in fear. On the other hand, ( Y/n ) just sighed and patted the indigo-hair-colored male's shoulder.

" I'll leave him under your care," she said before she started walking away from the two male ghouls, " I'm here again because I forgot today was my day off."

" Hey, Saeki.." Ayato said as the other ghoul tensed up upon hearing his name.

" R-Right. Um.."