Got To Get You Into My Life

Start from the beginning

"When I breathe out you breathe in, mouth open." Was all he said as he took a long hit. He carefully set down the pipe on the roof before turning completely towards the older boy beside him, grabbing his neck and pulling him close. His heart began beating faster as he was close enough to see the light freckles across his nose. He tapped Karl's chin trying to get his attention, getting him to open his mouth.

Karl's eyes found Sapnap's and his breath hitched. When he felt the light tap on his chin he slowly let his jaw go slack. Sapnap leaned closer, lips inches from his. He felt the slow exhale of smoke on his lips. He breathed in the smoke eyes fluttering closed as he subconsciously leans against the touch on his cheek. He suddenly felt cold as Sapnap pulled away still looking into Karl's eyes, flushes on both of their faces.

"Is that it?" Karl said looking at him expectantly. Sapnap smiled and swiped his thumb across Karl's warm face once more before dropping his hand back to his lap.

"Well, you'll have to do it more than once to actually feel something but, that's it." He said taking a hit for himself, red never leaving his face. Karl giggled as he turned Sapnap's face toward him and pulling him forward before he could exhale. His body stiffened as Karl did the exact same thing Sapnap did, tapping his chin to get his attention and waiting for the exhale. Sapnap relaxed into the touch, closing his eyes and exhaling the smoke into his face one more time. They repeated this until the entire bowl was smoked. Sapnap dumped the ash onto the tray and set the pipe down beside it, Karl still holding onto his neck from the last shotgun.

"Ok, I'm done now." Karl said once the smoke had been inhaled into his lungs. He pulled away and rested on his elbows leaving Sapnap frozen. He was clearly unaware at the effect that had on the younger boy as he leaned back down to his elbows. The sat in silence for a while before Karl started rolling his head side to side with a goofy smile.

"Karl, what are doing?" Sapnap said turning to the man, laughing.

"My head feels empty, and fuzzy." He said lolling his head to the side and giggling. "It feels funny" He dropped his head to lean all the way back, the only thing in his view being the tall trees and dark sky.

"Do you feel okay? Like you're gonna pass out or anything?" He said looking concerned, he probably should've told him to tap out after the 5th hit but he couldn't resist holding Karl in his hands.

"No." He stated simply before sitting all the way up, slightly swaying while he sat there.

"Okay. Do u need anything?" He didn't want this to be a bad trip for Karl, not that he wanted Karl to be a full out stoner, but maybe it would make his nights on the roof less lonely if he had someone up there with him.

Karl had started coming to sit with him only a month ago. It had gotten colder and he liked to scold the younger boy to get reactions. It didn't work anymore though, but he still came to see his friend despite having been stuck with him the entire day.

"Nick, I'll be fineeeee" Karl said pointing a finger at his face, "There's no need to worry."

"I'm not." Sapnap lied through his teeth, laughing along at the comment. He smiled at the mention of his name, never hearing it from his friend.

"Come on, you always are." Karl winked at him making his face hot again. "Just admit it, you're a simp"

"It makes me a simp for caring?" Sapnap asked. Karl's eyes widened and he laughed.

"See! You do care, you just admitted it." Sapnap shook his head and laughed.

"Ok fine, I do care. I just don't want this to be a bad experience for you." He said truthfully. He'd drive an hour just to get Karl anything he may need, maybe even to a different state. He wanted him to have fun, unlike the first time he had gotten high.