Don't leave us: PT 2- What have I done?

Kim Jisoo was a murderer.

She was.

She was the reason why Chaeyoung was going to say goodbye.

She was the reason for everything. 

"Stop crying please." Jennie put a hand on Jisoo's shoulder, and wiped her tears away. "It's not your fault. Chae is just a little more breakable, you did nothing." 

"But I did do something! I told her that we should stay together forever. I don't even want to stay together forever. I want to act, I only told her that to please her. But now she wants to leave blackpink, and she thinks I won't let her, so she's gonna leave this world instead!" Jisoo threw her hands in the air, and heard a giggling noise. "Jennie? Why are you laughing?"

"It's just actually funny that you think that is why Chae is acting the way she is." Jennie clapped her hands together and burst into laughter, leaving Jisoo dumbfounded. "She's acting this way because she feels like a burden, not cause YOU did anything wrong."

Jisoo smiled, grabbing Jennie's hand. "Really? Cause I've been feelin-" Jennie kissed her. 

Jennie freaking kissed her. 

And of course in seconds Jennie pulled away. "I only did that to shut you up." Jisoo grinned at the blush on Jennie's cheeks.

"Sure you did." She said smiling. Jennie's face went into the cutest pout ever, and she inched away. 

"Oh come on, you know I only did that to get you to stop blaming your-" Jisoo kissed her. And Jennie kissed her back. Now that was pure bliss. Pure utter bli-

"ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR ROSIE? YOU BETTER GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND HELP ME SEARCH FOR HER YOU LITTLE BI-" 

"Don't finish that sentence." Jennie exhaled, grabbed Jisoo's hand and winked at her. "Lisa, are you going to that place you were talking about?"

"Yeah. Don't follow me though! It's kind of...private." Jisoo smirked at Jennie, and Jennie innocently nodded.

"We won't follow you, we'll go looking for her." Lisa exhaled after Jennie's words, and hugged them tight.

"Thank you for being so honest. You guys are such great friends." She smiled to them and left, leaving Jisoo and Jennie in a guilty silence. 

"We're still following her right?" The question hung in the air. Jisoo held her breath.

"Of course you idiot!" Jennie grinned at her, and Jisoo fell in love with her (and her gummy smile) all over again. But the realization that Chaeyoung wasn't there made her pull away from Jennie.

"We've got to go now." Jennie's expression changed to somber too, and the two of them locked eyes, before stepping out of the room. She saw Lisa's jacket slip off the hook and followed the motion, making sure to stay tired. 

It was a hard time walking.

With each step, Jisoo could feel her heart threatening to break out of her ribcage, the thought of Chaeyoung not being alive when she went to find her growing in her mind. Jennie sniffled next to her, and Jisoo took her hand, the simplest way she could say 'I know, and I'm trying.' 

The rain poured down on the two of them as they followed Lisa, and all Jisoo could think about was whether or not her dear Pasta was okay.

A strum of a guitar string.

Lisa's head snapped around, and Jisoo fell on top of Jennie, both of them tumbling in the bushes. Lisa looked around nervously, and then continued on, her footsteps turning to running.

"Will you get off me?" Jennie pushed Jisoo off, but both girls could still see the blush on the other ones cheek in the dark lighting. 

And then suddenly Jisoo saw something.

Bright pink, calling to her in the dark lighting.

Chaeyoung's hair. 

Jisoo felt a leaf crunch under her boot. Chaeyoung lifted her head up, looking around before letting out a relived sigh. Jisoo was about to tackle her when she heard a sound, fragile as the crystal wind.

"익사하는 것처럼 느껴본 적이 있습니까?" Jisoo almost stood up, but Jennie grabbed her hand. 

"She's singing." Jisoo breathed out, realizing the guitar string must have been her. 'Do you ever feel like you are drowning?' Chaeyoung's words. Jisoo had a feeling they were not about the oncoming rainfall.

"Like hope is gone falling through the water?" Jisoo grabbed Jennie's hand and brought it to her own arm.

"Jennie, call Lisa." Jennie looked around and nodded, a grim expression on her usually happy face. She squeezed Jisoo's arm one more time before leaving, a soft hopeful expression on her face.

"Do you ever feel like there is no one ever for you?" Jisoo wrapped her arms around herself, tears blurring her eyes. Chaeyoung was alive, and Lisa was coming. She had to be. 

🎵EVERYBODY LOVES TO DANCE WOOOOOOOOOOO TO DANCE WOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GOTTA BOOGIE DOWN AND SHAKE IT TO THE MUSIIIIIIIICCCCCC WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH SHAKE IT UP WITH SOME DANCE OHHHHHHHHH WOOOOO-🎵 

Jisoo smacked her phone quiet, and Chaeyoung stood up, scanning the area. Jisoo saw her leg turning and Chaeyoung ran away, her footsteps echoing in the dark. 

She wasn't losing her again.

Jisoo ran after the girl, her panting loud in the air. There was a break of thin silence as Jisoo spotted Chaeyoung in an alleyway, and grabbed her. 

Chaeyoung swiveled around, and Jisoo expected her to say something, but the girl only crumpled to the ground, everything about her seeming down. Lisa please come here soon.

Chaeyoung let out a muffled sob and Jisoo went down to her level, meeting her gaze. Suddenly the girl twisted around, pinching Jisoo on her neck.

Jisoo could feel her vision getting blurry all of a sudden, and saw Chaeyoung standing over her. The girl covered her face with her hands and ran away, leaving Jisoo to collapse. 

All she saw was the face of the girl who she cared about running away, running to a prison, running to her doom.