Silly sleepover!

I'm not sure if the person is ok with me with showing their username but thank you!

Y/n=your name
Pronouns: she/her
U/n=user name
Again thank you for the idea! Let the story begin!
Also tw cussing

3rd POV
Y/n and Toby were streaming. "And that is the end of the stream! Thank you for the wonderful stream! Before I go I'm not gonna stream for awhile,so sorry!Lets raid Tubbo." Y/n said.

"Ah! NO TOMMY!TOMMY NO!NO!" Toby said. "YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW!" Tommy said. "TOM- thank you y/n for the raid. I love you!<3TOMMY!" "HAHAHAHAH!"
Tubbo and tommy yelled.

Y/n POV
I was Driving to go see Toby. I had already packed my things. His mom said it was ok if I came,well time to go see Toby.It was a 1 hour drive. Toby said he was gonna stream for 1-3 hours.

Time skip
I knocked on the door,I saw a woman with lovely brown hair. "Hello miss." "Oh hello dear. Toby's in his room." She said. I was staying the night I had friends who lived close by. I opened his door. "HIIIIIII!" "OSNSHSNHS Y/N YOU'RE HERE,HELLOO!!!!" Toby said. You and tony hugged for a while. "IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!" (Btw covis doesn't exist in here) "CHAT,TOMMT Y/NS HERE! SHES REALLY HERE!!" Toby shouted. "WAIT Y/NS THERE?! HELLO Y/N!!"

"Y/n he said hello!"
"Hello tommy."

U/n
Just met Toby irl felling good😎

TubboLive
POG

TommyInnit
POGCHAMP

WilburSoot
POG CHAIN

User1.
POG

User2.
POG

User3.
POG

Time skip to night time

3rd person POV
Y/n and Toby were in the same bed(please no one think that) cuddling.
They were on their phones cuddling each other. It was 10:32 pm they were gonna sleep at 11:00-12:00. It was the weekend so they can stay up late. They well tubbo need to stream. "Hey y/n what should I stream tomorrow?" Toby said.

"How about fnaf?"
'Oh no...' Toby thought.
"S-sure."
"Well good night I love you."
"Night,I love you too."

And at that y/n and Toby fell asleep.

Words:359
Note~
MY HANDS HURT IM ALSO ON WIRTED BLOCK BUT HOPE YOU LIKED IT!