I will get you. And I will get you hard.

• Dedicated to My family :3

A/N

Thanks for reading this guys! I hope you like it! We are now on chapter 2! eeek Anyway enjoy it! 100 reads by friday? I got like 34 in half a day..

I woke up several days later at the hospital. It smelled damp and unfamiliar. I hated it. Josh had come to see me every couple of days, I always felt better when he was around..  What was it about him that always made me feel safe and protected? My head was spinning, I need to lay down. I keep thinking about that moment, the moment when he came in, and what he said about my parents.. Something was familiar about him, I felt like we looked similar. We can't be related. Why would he want to kill his own family? It doesn't make sense! The way his eyes looked regretful, and they way he flinched when he said 'parents' Maybe he IS related to me, could he be.. No. I shook the thought out of my head quickly, its not true, hes just trying to fool me.

The orphanage felt like home. It was clean inside, all refurnished and sparkling. The fire places had been replaced with working ones, the food was Delicious and everyone was cheery.

As I went to my dorm, I suddenly felt uneasy.. Could he be in there? I waited outside the door. It was silent. I took a deep breath, silently put down my bag, and opened the door.

Creak... The old door made its usual welcome,

"Ah! Princess you're better!" He was standing at the window. Looking out, he didn't turn to talk to me. My heart stopped. He turned around. I could see it now, I had his eyes, his nose, his tanned complexion. This man must be my father,

"Are we .. related?" I asked silently.

He smiled sadly and nodded. "Yes.. Your mother left me, she isn't actually dead you know."

I started screaming! I had a father and a mother now! "Why were you trying to kill me?"

He laughed. "This thing? It can do nothing!" He threw it onto the bed and it bent backwards, snapping like a ruler.

"So.. You're my dad? And wheres my mum?" I questioned.

"She hates my guts, shes in Russia some where!"

I laughed. "She hates you so much she moved all the way to Russia?"

He laughed and left, jumping through the window.

A/N

This is only quick. I thought I would do a comp when we hit 500 reads.

Answer the question for a chance to win big. (question will be revealed when we get 500 reads!)

PRIZES! (Da best bit) :

You can choose a new name for a character,

You will have the chapter that I reached 500 reads dedicated to you,

You can choose the name of one of Lola's parents.

GOOD LUCK!

Anyways.. Back to the story!

Wow. Longest A/N ever.

This will only be a short chapter.. But next will be longer :3

"Russia?" He asked.

I nodded, He's taking me to her. our family will be reunited.

"We both moved there. But she wouldn't even let me sleep in the same room as her." He asked me.

I gave him a questioning look, he shrugged. This family is strange.