"Um I can paint and I can braid." Hezekiah started laughing.

"By the way Jalen be walking around with his hair all out you could've fooled me." Soraya started laughing to as a picture of Jalen appeared in her mind, "ian never seen your work though."

'I'll be fine' by Matty Wood$ played in the background as they spoke.

"I've been meaning to braid his hair I just haven't got the chance and I don't paint much at home. It's very stress relieving, just me and my canvas." Soraya smiled until she remembered when her and Cheyenne were painting a couple weeks ago, "l-last time I painted was with Cheyenne." She sniffled looking down at the comforter, "we were painting fruit bowls." she faintly smiled.

"That's nice, you gotta show me your work sometime."

Soraya exhaled a breath she was holding in, "I'll paint for you sometime soon."

The song changed to 'still in love' by Thirdstory.

I get high when I'm home all alone

"Do you smoke? Have you ever before?" Soraya shook her head no.

"I don't do any type of drugs, including weed."

"How come?" Soraya shrugged.

"Just haven't ever done so before."

"I don't smoke often, surprising right for a drug dealer? But when I do it's mainly because I really need to detox, I used to do it like everyday before I got incarcerated just because. Now I don't because there isn't really a reason."

"Did prison make you that way?" Hezekiah shook his head.

"Not at all, I didn't depend on the drugs so it was easier to get off of them."

'Hold on' by Teejay3k began, Soraya started remembering that time she was driving to work with Trenton.

"How come you gotta take so many pills?" It was a question that had been bugging Hezekiah but he tried to remain quiet to not come off as too intrusive.

"I-I um," Soraya secretly knew the question would come up, "um I," she was a stuttering mess. Unable to answer she closed her mouth to collect her thoughts.

"I have schizoid." After sitting in silence for a couple of minutes she finally responded.

"Is it like schizophrenia?" Soraya shrugged.

"Sort've but not really, I'd say schizophrenia is more of a major mental issue, Schizoid is just like severe aloofness and preference to solitary confinement. Unable to withstand friendships and stuff, unable to show emotions and love."

"When'd it start?" Soraya shrugged

"I don't know, sort've a gradual thing."

"How does it feel?" Soraya shrugged again.

"I don't know, like being bounded maybe. Trapped inside your mind."

"I'm sorry you have to deal with that on your own."

The song changed to 'Vibes' by R.Chris.