Fears and lies

Next morning

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head and i was feeling dizzy. I was in no mood to get up from the bed..too lazy for it and felt like drained off power.

I heard a knock on my door.
"Sweetie...are you up..i am comming in." I heard my mom's voice.

"Good morning mom."
"Morning? Its afternoon Xena..12.44 to be exact."
My eyes grew wider due to shock. I never slept this late..i have always been a morning person coz i always sneaked out to the meadow in the morning as the view there never fails to mesmerise me and the second reason i go there in the morning is the slightly cold environment there cools me down..it has been always that way even in summer its like it has its own weather cycles having mostly cold season.

My mom brought me some milk and strawberry cereal to have..i took it from her and started filling up my mouth with my favorite food. I was just eating blankly thinking about particularly nothing. But slowly my thoughts drifted to the dream i had last night.

It was a very terrfying but yet a piece to remember kind of dream. I always tend to forget the dreams i see because they never felt so real they were vivid. But this one..i remembered every detail of it..even a slight touch of breeze. It was so real..

I remembered the deadly dropping of the temperatures.. The change in speed of the wind from breeze to strom and most particularly the stone cold touch from someone which felt really familiar..

After finishing my really late breakfast i went down to the kitchen to keep away the dishes.

"Liam..last night when i was going down to the kitchen i felt something."

"What is it laila.? You seem worried..what is that is making my love so much worried.?"

"I felt cold..very very cold..there was strong winds in the corridor..i thought may be the windows were open but that was not the case. So i went near Xena's room and there was a slight light comming from behind the door and i heard wooshing sounds of strong winds like there was some storm in there. I tried to listen what was going on in there by placing my ear on the door but the only thing i heard was Xena saying 'its been long since we met.' And suddenly the wooshing  sound stopped so i backed of thinking that i was just having an illusion. But i am scared that it felt so real. I just cant explain the feeling. Liam i am scared. What is happening.? Is the history comming back to us."

"Laila calm down darling

"Laila calm down darling.. May be that you were in sleep so it may be an illusion..dont worry the secrets are burried deep..the past cant even try to reach us.."

I was sliently listening to their conversation. But the most shocking part was that when did i say 'it has been long since we met.' and to whom??

As long as i remember i didnt had any conversation with anyone in my dream. What was the past. What are my parents hiding from me.

What did my dad mean by the past is burried deep that it cant reach us. What is in the past that is trying to reach me? So many questions..but why are they hiding things from me..they dont do that. I was feeling very low as my parents never hid things from me and now this..

How can i get the answers of the past. May be a trip to family home may help. I have to plan something. I have a feeling that i will surely get something there to clear my doubts.

I have to just convince them that we need a trip to family home..so lets get to it.

______________________________________
Please dont forget to vote..
(It encourages me to write)