Epilogue

"I told you, stop talking to the ghosts. You're going to get in trouble again." Gun said, frustration evident in his voice. "I know you want to help them but some of them can't be helped."

"I can try." War shrugged, sipping on his drink. "Besides I have you right?"

"You're going to be the death of me." Gun groans and slumps on his seat.

Yin laughs at the bickering on their table. He wraps his hand around War's shoulder and the other automatically leans in to him prompting Off to make disgusted faces at them.

"You can do that bravely now." Off comments.

"He is my boyfriend now." Yin replies and War lands a soft punch on his chest. "Even if his punches hurt."

"You're overdramatic." War replies.

"I'm your boyfriend." Yin counters.

"Are you ever going to stop saying that you are his boyfriend?" Off asked. "We get it. I think everyone gets it. The whole university gets it."

"Never." Yin said, stealing a small peck from War who crosses his arms and pouts. "Not until people stop fawning over him."

"They will never stop fawning over him." Gun replied.

"Then I guess I'll never stop reminding people that he is mine." Yin shrugs easily.

"I already told you." War consoled. "Everybody knows."

"Excuse you." Gun said, raising a brow. "You purposely walked over to his class and wrapped your hands around him when you saw those girls crowding him. You are no better."

"Don't know what you're talking about."

"Sure you don't."

"Let them be." Off said consoling his lover.

Before their bickering could go on, they were interrupted by a female student standing in front of their table.

"Excuse me." The student asked and Yin could feel the whole table tensing. "I need your help."

"Our help with what?" War asked, edge present on his voice.

"War-" Yin whispered but backed down when War shook his head.

"Let me take you there." The girl said mysteriously and gestured for them to follow her.

They shared long looks but War was quick to stand up. If one of them was going, then they all were.

"Damn you War." Gun cursed. "I need a break from these things."

War hushed them as they entered an abandoned classroom. They stopped on their tracks and the girl stood in the middle of the room.

"Well?" War prompted. "What do you need our help with?"

"This." The girl turned around and parted the hair behind her back to reveal another ghastly face looking back at them.

"We really need to talk about your saving people complex." Yin muttered.

"Talking later, ghost now." War said as Gun and Off took defensive places beside them.

"We should just be the ghostbusters at this rate." Off sighed.

"Remind me to slap some sense into War when this is over." Gun said as the creature advanced in on them.

END.