𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱.

Start from the beginning

" I know that, but you cry more then me so I rather you do it first before I do." I half smiled.

" Please don't ever give up or grow tired of me Sekani.." I looked down at my feet to avoid making eye contact with her.

" With Durk being out the picture and my mama throwing me out, you literally are all I have left. And sometimes I be thinking about ending everything to end the bit of hurt I do feel but it'll bring more pain to you and everybody else if I did choose suicide." I opened up.

" And I wish I never did all that crazy shit to hurt Durk and that me and him could just start over, but it's way too late for that."

" It's never too late Trudy.. but I want you to work on yourself first before trying so hard to love him again." She said quietly.

" Because right now it's clear that you need to start loving yourself all the way again, and not be so caught up in running behind Durk. And I'm only telling you this because I have your best interest at heart and I don't wanna keep seeing you hurt all the time."

" I know." I nodded my head drying my eyes off. " Thank you bitch." I finally looked up at the camera again seeing she was balling her eyes out.

" Lucky!" I laughed loudly when she started blowing her nose into one of Von's shirts." I'm hurting hush." She waved me off.

" Time for lunch!" The advisor who was in charged of my unit yelled from outside my door making me sigh.

" I gotta go.. but I love you so much Lucky and I can't wait to see you Friday."

" I love you more.. and remember to be nice, and try not to mean mug anybody!" She pointed at me.

Once the call ended I sat with my head down for a second before standing while letting out a deep breath.

" God whatever you're trying to show me or tell me I'm listening..." I looked up at the ceiling.

" I'm ready to change now.. and for the better."

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky

" Miss Sheila tell me the story bout that time you drove up a mountain to save yo marriage with Lucky ain't shit ass daddy!" Booka laughed looking at my mama.

" Boy." She shot him a death glare.

" I wish I would drive up a mountain to save me and a bitch relationship just to find out her ass was cheating." Ikey opened a bag of chips shaking his head.

" You ain't even got a car to be wishing you was in her situation nigga." Muwop laughed hysterically smacking him upside the head.

" It's his loss." I looked at my mama.

" He missed out on the best thing that would've happened to him." I kissed her on the cheek which caused her to smile widely.

" Thank you baby." She beamed.

" Yeah thank you baby." Von repeated mugging me while holding up the shirt I blew my nose in.

" I love you." I smiled innocently hiding behind Ikey. " Come here." He smirked running behind me making me haul ass out the kitchen and up the stairs.

" QUIT RUNNING IN MY HOUSE!" My mama shouted making the both of us freeze." Yes ma'am." We said in unison.

" You bogus." Von threw the shirt in my face. " That was my favorite white tee."