Chapter 8: To The Moon

Start from the beginning

"With these reasons, it wasn't even hard to get the permission of the Companies House Register. And with that, we are able to change the company name." Seohyun continue with a proud grin in her face.

"How could you change the company's name so fast? It was just yesterday when we met. Did you paid the House Register, huh?" Victoria's mom shouted in anger.

"It usually takes around three to four working days in total to change a company name on the Companies House Register. We indeed just showed up yesterday. But that doesn't mean that we just filed the request of name changing just yesterday. After we bought the former Chairman's share, we immediately sent our request to the Companies House Register. And if I'm not mistaken, it's already been five days since then. You may ask your dear father if you want. Or if you want a more brutal way, you may see it yourself on the screen." Seohyun spoke dangerously calm. The fire in her eyes is visible.

She is indeed Taeyeon's donsaeng. Her way of talking calmly but dangerously is obviously from Taeyeon. She got it from the blonde for sure. Speaking of the blonde, where is Taeyeon? Tiffany had been looking for her but no matter where she look, she couldn't find Taeyeon. Seohyun is right, Taeyeon can handle it. The blonde is so good to hide, Tiffany doubted if someone would see her.

On the screen, it showed them the day of the former Chairman and Taeyeon's signed contract. A flawless evidence they all could find.

"And for the main event, I would gladly introduce to you, the new CEO and the new owner of the new Hwang Publishing Corps, the honorable, Ms. Tiffany Hwang." Seohyun excitedly cheered. She stepped aside to let Tiffany stand in the middle. And before she sat beside Minho, she said something to the brunette that made her smile and her eyesmile showed beautifully. It's so beautiful that it almost blinded everyone in the venue. Taeyeon smiled to herself after seeing the beautiful smile.

"Good evening. I am Tiffany Hwang. And I would like to greet you all for gladly attending tonight." Tiffany started.

"As you all may know, I am the same Tiffany who worked in this company five years ago. I worked as an editor in chief, or the publication's editorial leader who has the final responsibility in its operations and policies." While Tiffany is introducing herself, she saw someone she knew very well. Taeyeon is really there. She's standing in the middle of the crowd, wearing a black long sleeves paired up with pants. She has an ID around her neck to perfectly blend in with the employees. The blonde has a pair of sunglasses in her eyes and a beanie on top of her head. Damn! She's so fine. She's looking cool but cute at the same time!

After seeing Taeyeon, Tiffany is more confident standing in the middle. The blonde even saw a faint of smile on the brunette's face.

"Now, working in this company is not that easy at all. Anyways, there's not an easy job. We just have pick the one where we can enjoy while doing it. And if you asked why I still worked here, it's because of my passion in writing and editing. And of course, for my parents too." Tiffany smiled at the crowd after speaking about her parents.

"As the new CEO of the new Hwang Publishing Corps, I will change the way this company run before. And if you noticed, we change the word Company into Corporation. Only because we're upgrading. The word company is a form of business that is suitable for small businesses and entities. Whereas, corporation is a form of business that is suitable for bigger businesses and entities." Tiffany proudly stated with a smirk on her face while looking at the Song family who are now walking out of the venue. The employees behind are cheering for her. And most of the people sitting below the stage are clapping their hand for her success.

Tiffany then proceeded to announce the promotion of the deserving employees who hasn't promoted under the Song family's rule. And after the promotions, Tiffany formally announced the ending of the ceremony. She proceed to walk down the stage to shake the businessmen, businesswomen and the remaining shareholders' hands. She thanked them gratefully.