Quill x Reader Pt.3

"Youre just jealous," I said as i looked down at him.

"Fuck yeah im jealous, youre my height in those damn boots they are unnecessary" He got up and got real close to me.

I smiled, "Maybe you're just short," I shrugged, "And i dont think any men would find it attractive if i stripped half naked barefoot,"

"I would!" He said smugly, but then his smile dropped when a smirk formed on my face.

"Foot fetish ass over here!" I yelled and walked away, "Im going to take a shower, you can come in to see my feet if you want," I giggled as he just stood there, appalled.

"I dont like feet what the Fuck!" He yelled back at me and i flipped him off.

"Mhmm, sure,," I looked back at him as i went in the bathroom, "Im gonna take off my boots for you Quill!"

I giggled as I shut the door and started to untie my boots, slowly getting used to the height drop, from 6'1" down to 5"7" is a jump.

I started looking in the small closet on the side of the room, to see if they also kept my shit, cuz i do not want to smell like a man in stripper clothes, thats just mixed messages.

"Of course," I shook my head as i pulled out a box that had my name written on it in messy handwriting.

I opened it to find my hair shit and face stuff, ya know, basic care. Putting it on the sink, i undid my buns, fixing my hair so its a natural way around my horns.

I mean its cool having horns that literally look like a lil heart over my head, BUT the hair part is a MESS. Sometimes id love to be a human, but then i look at Quill and change my damn mind.

Sighing in relief, i took off my giant t-shirt, about to rid the rest of my clothing, i heard Quill call me over.

"Come here for a minute!"

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the main area of his little ship, "What, you want to see my feet hon?" I giggled as he looked at me up and down, because i was only in a bra and booty shorts, he cleared his throat.

"Oh youre a normal height," Quill raised his eyebrows and looked down at me with a sly smile.

"Shut the fuck up foot lover" I shook my head and looked at the people sitting in the chairs.

Quill shook his head and nodded to the two new fuckers in his ship, "Well thats Thor, and im sure you can assume shes Mantis,"

"Quill i didnt know we were fetching entertainment, where are we going now?" Thor smiled and i stifled a laugh.

"Shes a friend, and she was just going to take a shower,"

"Before you called me over to fucking see me half naked," I muttered.

"Well i like her energy," Thor smiled as Mantis gently put her hand on me.

"What are you doing?" i asked as her antennae glow.

"Oh she does that," Quill smiled.

"Maybe she'll tell her darkest secret like you Quill!" Drax yelled as i shook my head.

"She feels love for you, sibling like love," She said softly as i eyed Drax then slapped Quill.

"Friend zoned mother fucker over here," I smiled as Quill quickly changed the subject.

He leaned over on the table as he pulled up a digital map, "So either Gamora is still alive from the snap, and she went somewhere, or she died,, again. But anyways i did a search on her and she was seen on these planets,"

I slowly sat down on Thors lap as he explained things, and the lil god of thunder put his hands around my waist, he was so comfy.

I was half listening as i inhaled Thors godly scent, until he basically dismissed us like we were a class, well more of, he went to go fly us to the first planet. I went back to the bathroom to shower, instead of staying with everyone out there who was chilling, it was basically night time where im from so im pretty chill.