Hank x Daughter!reader pt.2

Detroit: Become Human

Officer Fowler smiles, "The victims in there, but Gavins in there too.."

"It's ok, ill beat his ass in my mind" I answer and dad almost throws me back in the car, i swear.

"Just like You huh"

"Yeep.." He drifts off, "Connor, c'mon!" He calls to him.

Connor walks in the room with us and Gavin smiles, "Look who decided to show up. Anderson and his plastic pet.. And someone else?"

I glance at him, kinda hiding behind dad, what I barely know him, all i know is that hes an asshole, in dads perspective of things.

"Who is that?" He asks, taking a step closer.

"Dont fucking touch her, Gavin."

"We are assigned to android based cases" Connor states as Gavin walks out, scoffing.

"Uh what's going on?" I ask.

"Just stay there, Connor and i will look around"

I nod, pulling out my phone and scrolling through my feed.

"He was strangled.." Connor states, going back to the android, "i can try to turn her back on, but it'll be for a minute or so.."

"Then try it." My dad says blankly.

I put my phone down and watch Connor rewire the Android, and I swear she scared the shit outta me when she bursted on.

"It's ok, we just want to know what happened"

"He-he started beating me"

"Did You kill him?"

"Yeah.."

"Was there anyone else with You?"

"There was another Android-"

She shuts down and for some reason i was terrified, "Why am i here again?"

I ask, standing up. "Because you insisted on coming inside instead of obeying your father" Connor says.

"Oh you fucking ass"

Dad smiles, "Hes right, you can just go back to the car"

"Naw, I'm good"

"You sure?" He asks, looking down into my wandering eyes, i was glancing at the now dead Android.

"Y-yeah" i stutter.

"Connor I'm gonna ask the manager if he saw anything, alright"

Connor nods, looking around slowly, trying to figure out where the other one went.

I follow my dad cuz i have no idea who the manager is, and partially watch Connor look around.

I unintentionally slide my hand into his, and felt safe, what, i got scared.

"Did You see anything?" He asks the guy as I glance off, looking at Connor who was approaching us.

"Uh, lieutenant?"

I glance at the tall android, "Hmm?"

"I need you to come here for a sec"

We both follow the android to a sex android, "Can You rent this Traci for me?"

"Connor, what the fuck! We have a case to solve" my dad exclaims and i giggle.

"He wants some pleasureee" I whisper to him as Connor idles right by it.

He pushes me away and rents it, "Now What"

He asks, pulling me away from Traci taking me to a room.

Connor grabs her arm and I step back into dad, who caught me from falling.

"Watch it you lanky fuck" he mutters under his breath.

"Oh thanks for the compliment, I am, truly, ungracefully tall and thin" i say, twirling around and bowing in front of him, hitting Connor with my ass.

"Why are you here.." He mutters, following his android around.

"To solve the case with you daddy"

He nearly beats my ass right there, "Stop, calling me that."

"Why?"

"Cuz You arent a kid anymore"

We stop talking after that, cuz Connor found out whom we were looking for, a blue haired Traci.

It was overwhelming and hard to follow the 6 foot Android that was running from traci to traci to find out where the murderer went.

And i kinda wished i stayed in the car like dad said, so i wouldnt be where i am now.

"Its Here" Connor says, walking into the 'staff only' room.

We walked down the small tunnel, to another closed up door.

Connor goes to open it, but dad pushes him behind him, "Stay back."

I grip onto Connors plastic arm as dad kicks the door open, gun in hand.

"Fuck, we're too late.."