Chapter 7

Riley's P.O.V.

I just got back home after giving the band the tour around town. Hannah had to go, so we are already hung up. I decided to call Sarah. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey, Riles! Did you get me Liam's number yet?" Sarah asked.

"Sorry, Sarah. He said I can have it, but he made me swear I wouldn't give it to anyone, not even my Forever In Your Mind crayzed best friend," I said. I heard Sarah sigh.

"Well, at least you asked. And you have their numbers now. How is it that you're not even a fan of them, yet you know them in person and have their numbers?" Sarah asked. I laughed awkwardly.

"I dunno, Sarah. They think I'm a huge fan of theirs," I said.

"Why do they think that?" Sarah asked confused.

"Because I told them I was and Hannah helped me convince them," I said. Sarah gasped.

"You brought Hannah to meet them, but not me?" Sarah asked, offended.

"No, I had her on my Bluetooth earpiece and had her give me the answers to the questions they asked," I said.

"Why didn't you call me?" Sarah asked, still upset.

"Hannah called me," I answered.

"Oh. I mean, she is your favorite of the two of us," Sarah said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? I don't have a favorite between the two of you!" I exclaimed. Sarah scoffed.

"Yeah, okay. I'll talk to you later," Sarah said. Before I could answer, she hung up on me.

A/n,
Here's another update! Best friend drama! What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?