CHAPTER 28

Alexis P.O.V
I blinked twice and saw that i was not in Ashton's house.

"UGHH,i was kidnapped again."i thought to myself

"Hey princess, how was your sleep"i turned around and saw Eric

"What do you want from me"i shouted

He came closer and was touching me,placing kisses on my neck.

"Stop please"i cried

"Well that's what i want from you,but I'm not done"he said

He pulled off his shirt but before i could get up from the bed,he held my hand above my head and put his hands under my top.

"S-stop p-p-lease"i said in tears

He looked at my lips. He closed his eyes and was bringing his lips closer but i turned my cheek. He slapped me and said

"Don't play games with me"

His phone rang and he stood up to pick it. He locked the door from outside

I looked for my phone everywhere when i found it in my bag. I unlocked it but the battery was 2%. I was scrolling through my contact list but then it died.

"UGHH,MY ONLY CHANCE BUT THIS PHONE"i said to myself.

My stomach was grumbling so i decided to eat the pancake he brought.

~~Ashton P.O.V~~
Alexis told me she wanted to get some notes from her house so i branched at her house to pick her up but the door was locked from outside.

"She's not here maybe she has gone to my house"i thought

I drove to my house in a hurry. On getting there,she was not inside.

I called Brittany and Aiden or any of my friends to ask if they've seen her but the response was still the same 'No'.

I called Alexis but her phone was switched off. Might she be in trouble with her father again.
I don't know what her father came back for after everything he did to them.

Its been a week now and i have not found Alexis and Eric has been coming to school.

~~Alexis P.O.V~~
Its been a week now and I'm still here while he has been going to school. I searched for any escape route and the window was open.

"UGHH,who leaves a kidnapped person when the window is open.

I looked from up and it was not really high. I grabbed my bag and my belongings and started to crawl on the wall. When i was out of the gate i blacked out.

I regained consciousness and saw a man sitting on the chair.

"Hey"i said

"Hey"he replied

"What am i doing here"i asked

"You fainted and i saw you,so i brought you to my house"he said and i nodded

"Adams,you"He said

"Alexis"i said

"If i am not intruding but what happened"he asked

"I was kidnapped and i esacped from there"i said

I brought out my phone and it was fully charged.

"Thanks for charging"i said and he nodded

I called Ashton telling him where i am and what happened.

"Okay,i'll be there"he said

He was worried i could pick that from his voice.

I heard the doorbell ring. Adams opened it and saw Ashton. I hugged him tightly and he pecked my lips.

"Are you okay"he said

"Yes,let's go now"i said and he nodded

"Wait"i turned and hugged Adams.

"Thank you"i said

"Its okay now get going"he said

"Thank you sir"Ashton said

"Call me Adams,its okay now at least she's okay"Adams said

We got in the car and drove home. When we got home,i took a quick nap while Ashton went to the mall. When i woke up,Ashton hasn't gotten back so i called him and he said

"I'm at Aiden's house,i'll be there now"he said and i ended the call.

I went to prepare something to eat. I ate and went to quickly cover up everything I've missed when the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to open it when Ashton attacked my lips. I responded digging my hand into his hair and pulling harshly. He then carried me up and went upstairs without breaking the kiss. He smashed me on the wall and slipped his hand under my top. He unclasped my bra and was kneading my breast. He then started trailing kisses down my neck making me moan.

"I missed you so much"he said

"I missed you to"i said and he attacked my lips again.

He then was using one hand to knead my breast and he was sucking the other. He then came to my lip and bit my lower lip and shoved his tongue into my mouth.

"Alex,you'd be the death of me"he said

My phone went off he dropped me down. I picked it up and it flashed my mom.

"Hey m-mom"i stuttered because Ashton continued his torture. I mouthed a stop but he turned a deaf ear.

"I'm g-goo-good"i pushed Ashton to the ground this time.

"You'll be back by tomorrow"i said

"Bye"i said