Bertie was wearing a simple black designed t-shirt with dark jeans and a striped cap on. Our eyes met, and he smiled becomingly.

"Hey, you must be Alex," he greeted as he approached me. "I'm Bertie,"

I nodded like a idiot. He grinned and found a spot next to Sam. The door opened again.

It was Zoe and Louise. They looked absolutely gorgeous that I regretted not applying makeup. They were laughing at a joke and when they saw me, they pounced on me and gave me a bear hug.

"Hey, Alex! It's so nice to see you! Welcome to the Youtube crew!" Zoe cheered, and I said my thank you. They found their spot beside Alfie and Marcus.

The noises stopped when Ryan walked in with a young girl who looked about my age.

The girl was the most stunning female I've ever seen. She was about my height, maybe a inch or two shorter and had beautiful straight blond hair that reached to her waist. Her eyes were crystal blue and sparkling with amusement. She had flawless pale skin, a full lip, and a model-like body. She was wearing a fluttering white dress with black tights and white ballet flats. The dress reached to her knees and exposed the rest of her long legs. She was a real life Barbie.

The boys drooled at her. That made me furious. Ryan settled his things down on the table as the girl followed him. For some reason, I couldn't help but noticing that somehow, Jack and Finn looked uncomfortable.

"Hi everyone, my name is Angelina Sparks," she started with a sweet smile.

Even her name bothered me. I bit my lips in frustration.

"You may know me from Youtube. I make videos about beauty and makeup. I am nineteen this year, and I know most of you," her eyes landed on me. "and I look forward to working with all of you."

We clapped our hands to welcome her while Jack and Finn remained silent. She took a spot beside Finn and winked at him.

Torture. That's what this is. Torture. I want to rip her head off right now; everything about her is just so fake.

"Alex, do you want to do a formal introduction too? Everyone is here now," Ryan questioned. I nodded and swallowed with difficulty.

"My name is Alex, I'm eighteen and this year is my gap year. Also, I don't have a Youtube channel...yet," I introduced myself and made some people chuckle. I heard Angelina snorted. That girl is really getting on my nerves.

I sat back down fuming but Jack and Finn's encouraging smiles calmed me a little.

"So, now that that's done, let's start working on how to make better content in your videos," Ryan instructed.

~ ~ ~

Our second period passed fairly quickly because it was drama class and we were playing games and having fun. The teacher was a woman is her middle ages but still seemed to be very dramatic and energetic. Mrs. Gilbert said that she worked as a drama teacher for around thirty years. Before we knew it, it was lunch.

We went across the street to Nando's to eat. It was my first time there and adored the chicken. After lunch, we had editing class as well with Ryan again as well as Speaking class with Mrs. Gilbert again. The day was definatly overwhelming but certainly fun. I decided to go to the bathroom before I head home.

I was walking down the hallway, thinking about talking a bubble bath when I heard their voices.

"Finny," the feminine voice cooed softly. I approached them more quietly and slowly.

"No, Angelina. No is a no," Finn's familiar voice protested.

What could Angelina and Finn could possibly be talking about?

"Finny, please! Give me another chance," she begged. At this point, I was close enough to see that she was holding onto his arms, defiantly standing way too close to him, and looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. She rubbed her chest against his arm as she begged and swung his arms a little. I grimaced, I might have gagged if I wasn't eavesdropping on them.

"Stop Angelina, you had your chance but you misused it in so many ways," Finn's voice rose as he shoved her hands off his arm.

I've never seen Finn like this before. What could Angelina possibly done to make Finn this upset?

"I wouldn't this time, I promise!" Angelina pleaded. Finn sighed and looked away. "Please, Finn. You know how much I love you. You love me too, don't you? You use to say that you'll never leave me and that you'll love me forever. Were you lying?"

Finn's usual welcoming green eyes grew icy cold and grey.

"That was before I knew you were dating Jack at the same time! Why are you here anyway?" Finn demanded. Angelina looked as if she was going to cry. Finn turned his back on her.

What? How dare her! You go, Finn! Slap her if you have to! It was like my dad watching the World Cup.

Angelina grabbed onto Finn's arms again as he attempted to walk away.

"Don't go Finn, please! I love you! Say that you love me too!" She yelped as Finn turned around to make her release her grasp. At that moment, Angelina swiftly cupped Finn's face and made him look down to meet her eyes.

The next second, their lips were crashed against each others.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Author's Note:Yes, I ended the chapter with another cliff-hanger MUAHAHAH~  I added a new, classic, bitchy character into this story to add up some spice!!! I want to know your thoughts on Angelina or this chapter so comment below! If you enjoyed this, please give it a vote :) Fanning me will be great too :P Thanks so much for reading and sorry for the late update :/ ~ Amelia xx

~ ~ ~

Pic of Angelina played by Barbara Palvin on the sidebars :)