"Bored?" Taeyeon suddenly showed up with Tiffany in front of them.

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah! You startled me." Yuri complained from the kitchen.

"How did I even startle you? You're too far away." The blonde rolled her eyes.

"I'm cooking your lunch, okay? So be kind to me if you don't want me to spit on your food." Yuri warned.

"I dare you to try and die." Taeyeon smirked at her before offering a sit to Tiffany beside her.

"You're really evil." Tiffany shook her head.

"So? You like it." The blonde whined like a kid.

"You're cute, unnie." Seohyun chuckled softly.

Taeyeon cleared her throat after hearing that then she sat up straight. Everyone laughed at the sudden change of behavior. They are all aware that Taeyeon doesn't like to act cute. She doesn't even like to hear it.

"Shall we start?" Taeyeon spoke her usual calm voice to avert their attention.

"Of course, noona. So let's begin with the taking over of the positions." Minho started while he's spreading the documents to the ladies.

Tiffany is reading the documents in her hands and she still can't believe that she's the CEO until she saw her name written below. She thought she's just dreaming when she saw Hwang Publishing Corps at the very top of the first page.

This is indeed a dream come true for her. Her parents are probably proud of her, if only they're still alive. She sighed. Appa, Eomma, we did it. Please guide me and Taeyeon.

"That's a flawless plan we got there, Secretary Choi. Great job! And you too, Seohyun-ah. You did great, baby Seo." Taeyeon shook Minho's hand whilst she patted Seohyun's head like a kid who just got a star in her hand and showed it to her mom.

"What do you think, Ms. Hwang?" Minho asked for Tiffany's opinion.

"It's great! Like what Taeyeon said, it's flawless. I would love to do this. Thank you." Tiffany shook Minho's hand to thank him. She then hugged Seohyun as she whispered her thanks to the lady.

"Noona, shall we eat first before heading to the venue?" Minho requested. He's been hungry since he stepped at Taeyeon's unit.

"Of course, Minho-ah. Yuri-ah! How's the food doing?" Taeyeon asked the tan who is busy cooking for their lunch.

"Almost ready. Wait for 5 minutes more." Yuri shouted from the kitchen.

"Tiffany unnie, I would like to apologize for suggesting Taeyeon unnie's unit to brief you. This is the safest place to discuss this important thing so far. And to be more cautious with Taeyeon unnie's identity. We wouldn't want anyone to know about her." Seohyun explained to Tiffany on why did they chose Taeyeon's unit instead of any places outside.

"It's fine, Seohyun-ah. I'm totally fine with it. If it's the safest then it's better. I honestly wanted to thank you and Minho for considering my safety and Taeyeon's. It means a lot to me. And thank you so much for your hard work." Tiffany thanked them sincerely.

"No need to thank us, noona. We're just doing our job." Minho replied to Tiffany.

"Still, thank you. Without you, we can't do this." Tiffany insisted. After hearing it, they smiled widely, accepting her thanks to them. It's heartwarming how Tiffany thanked them even if she doesn't have to. This girls know to appreciate little things. She's precious.

"Everyone, the food is ready. Let's dig in." Yuri shouted from the kitchen. And all four pair of feets came to her.

They ate their lunch peacefully. And believe it or not, Minho and Yuri didn't talked at all. They're just eating eagerly.