"Yah! I told you to stop doing that." Tiffany pouted.

"You're cute." Taeyeon chuckled. "Please get in." The blonde then opened the door for Tiffany.

"Why do you always have your ways to flutter my heart?" Tiffany stated out of nowhere. She saw Taeyeon staring at her, and the way the blonde stare at her is like a slap of realization. Why did you say that, Tiffany? Oh no!

Taeyeon cleared her throat and said, "Maybe because you're already falling for my charms?" Taeyeon joked as she laughed.

"Stop it." The brunette whined.

"Didn't I told you not to fall for me on the very first meeting we had, Ms. Hwang?" Taeyeon calmly reminded. In fact, it's too calm that it sounded dangerous.

"D-did you s-say that?" Tiffany stuttered in nervousness, because damn! She had fallen!

"I did. You don't remember?" Taeyeon tilted her head cutely.

"I don't." Tiffany pouted. Maybe that's why I fallen for her? No! I fallen in love with her because I suddenly felt emotions and feelings that I had never felt before.

"Didn't know you have a poor memory, Ms. Hwang. Can you at least get in the car now?" Taeyeon offered the passenger seat again but this time, she bowed slightly while offering it.

"Yah! Stop doing that." Tiffany complained before sitting at the passenger seat. Stop doing that. You're just making me fall deeper for you.

---

After a long silence of drive, they arrived at Taeyeon's unit. Tiffany stared at Taeyeon in confusion. The blonde had felt the confuse stare so she tilted her head to Tiffany and smiled.

"We will do the briefings here." Taeyeon said.

"Why here?" Tiffany pouted. Memories come rushing in her mind. Taeyeon kissed her inside that unit. I repeat, Taeyeon kissed her here!

"We were supposed to brief you at the restaurant. I already booked our reservation as well. But Minho suggested to just brief you in my unit because it's a lot more safe. I would still insist to do it on the restaurant that I booked but Seohyun agreed to the rascal. If Seohyun agreed then it should be the best." Taeyeon explained as she shrugged her shoulders coolly.

"Why? Is there any problem? Sorry if I forgot to ask your opinion about it. I apologise for this rush decision." Taeyeon apologize in a formal manner.

"No, it's okay. It's just that..." Seeing your unit reminds me the taste of your lips! And everytime I am reminded how heavenly that is, I want nothing but to press mine to yours.

Seeing Tiffany's ridiculous expression, she thought that the brunette is still thinking about Yuri's nasty escapade in her living room so she tried to ease her somehow.

"Are you still worried about Yuri's escapades in our unit?" Taeyeon pouted.

"I'm sorry. That thing wouldn't happen again. At least not when you're in our unit." Taeyeon tried to assure the brunette.

"It's uh... okay?" Tiffany replied in amusement.

"You sure? Can we get inside now?" Taeyeon offered.

"Sure."

"Taeyeon noona is taking too much of time." Minho commented with a pout.

"You still have a lot of time. Besides, every minute we spend is getting paid." Seohyun replied as a matter of fact.

"Yah! I know, okay? I'm just kinda hungry now." Minho pouted again.

"Stop pouting." Seohyun complained.