SAVING ALABASTA - PART 5: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

Start from the beginning

"Got well? I've always been well." He replies, not understanding.

"You dummy! You were in serious condition with a high fever and stuff. Vivi and Chopper attended you all this time!" Nami snaps at him as she sits on her bed and sorts the books she got from the royal library.

"Really! Thanks!" He says to the two of them, and the door opens again.

"Oh, hey, Luffy! You woke up?" Zoro says as he walks in.

"Hey, Zoro! Long time no see! 'Long time no see'?" Luffy questions his own words, a little confused.

"Ahh, hey!" Chopper yells at the swordsman who isn't wearing his bandages again. "You went out training again, didn't you?!" He rushes over to him as Zoro pours himself a glass of water.

"What? It's my business, right?" Zoro asks the Doctor.

"No means, no! I'm the ship Doctor! And don't take off the bandages, either!" Chopper snaps at him.

"It's hard to move with them." He argues.

"Don't move!" Chopper exclaims, and I walk over, picking up the poor reindeer. "Ko! You don't have your bandages either!"

"What?! They must have fallen off!" I fake a gasp.

"Stop taking them off, both of you!" He orders us.

"'Long time no see'...? 'Long time no see'?" Luffy keeps repeating, tilting his head from side to side.

"Well, it's probably natural to feel that way... since you slept for three days," Usopp informs him as he sits on the green couch by the door.

"Three days?! Did I sleep for three whole days?!" Luffy exclaims in disbelief.

"Yep." We confirm again.

"I missed 15 meals..." Luffy gasps, and I shake my head at him.

"How come you can calculate so quickly when it comes to food?!" Nami asks him, putting her hands on her hip.

"On top of that, in his calculations, there are five meals a day!" Usopp snaps, and I grin.

"It is Luffy." I point out when the doors suddenly slam open, revealing a woman.

"Did I hear right that the Captain is up?!" She asks, and a cart of fruits comes rolling in. "It'll be dinner time soon. So would you wait a little?"

"Wha...?" Zoro gapes at the woman, who looks like a female version of Igaram.

"Oh hey, old tube-hair guy! You're alive?!" Luffy asks her.

"S... so you really were into that sort of thing..." Zoro stutters.

"No, everyone. She's Terracotta. She's Igaram's wife and is also the head of the Palace servers." Vivi corrects them.

"Thanks for helping Vivi and my husband." She says, and I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"I thought they were siblings," I mumble.

"No way...! A wife could resemble her husband, but this is too much!" Zoro mutters, and I look at him.

"I hope not," I whisper in his ear, making him shiver.

"I heard you eat a lot. Would you have some fruit to hold you over until dinner time?" She asks and points to the cart of fruit by Luffy's bed.

"Okay." He agrees and swallows the whole lot.

"You pig!" The boys snap at Luffy.

"Lady, I'm gonna eat three days worth of food!" Luffy informs her.