❛❛22❞

AUTHOR'S POV

The amount of fury Y/N saw when Jungkook left the room as soon as she kicked Yibo out was enough to make goosebumps appear on her delicate skin. She sank into her fluffy mattress, hugging her pillow close to her heart like her life depended on it.

She didn't know what was happening but surely she understood that Jungkook wasn't a person to play with. Her mind felt numb whenever she tried to think about what was happening...

She was surely able to realise Jungkook's presence when he was near and that was the moment she always felt like she was a puppet of someone or something.

"Coco! I just can't anymore!"

~✿>•<✿~

If this fort of stone, built on blood and bone, could talk, you'd beg for deafness. Though you cannot hear the whispers of the ages, tales of lives lost and deaths of agony no-one should ever feel.

They remain cloistered in the castle dungeons and echo around staircases of twisted rock. So much to say and no ears willing to hear, no soul willing to feel the torment that lies caged in the thoughts in the sinful memories of one and only…

The Vampire Lord…

"W-we are S-sorry Your M-majesty!" The two young vampires stood there with their heads hung down in fear. Silence gnawed at their insides. It hung in the air like the suspended moment before a falling glass shatters on the ground.

The silence was poisonous in its nothingness, it was eerily unnatural, like a dawn devoid of birdsong. It clung to them like a poisonous cloud that at any moment could choke the life from them. It seeped into their every pore, like a poison slowly paralyzing them from either speech or movement, killing them second by second.

There sat the outraged vampire lord, Luther with his arms resting on the manchette of the throne and fists balled in anger. His eyes were closed as he was abnormally moving his neck trying to control his anger.

And suddenly he burst out into loud laughter breaking the deafening silence in the room as Felix and Hyunjin flinched in terror.

“Just a mere task of silencing the life of a weak helpless girl and you couldn't accomplish it?” Luther laughed once again suddenly stopping midway and then...

“YOU USELESS BRATS! IS THAT HOW YOU'LL PAY ME BACK?” He shouted at the top of his lungs as the voice shook the whole room. His holler reverberated in their ears like a clap of thunder, such was his rage. It was a roar of pure anger in disappointment.

That roar was enough for both of them to immediately fall on their knees, begging for forgiveness.

“We're sorry your majesty! But we couldn't even get closer to her! There was some strange force pushing us back! We tried to get her not once but many times. But it was like something unknown, something supernatural was protecting her!” Felix pleaded while explaining to him the situation and the hurdles they had to through, expecting him to understand.

“Your majesty--” He was cut off when Luther ran at the speed of light from his throne towards them and...

PANGG!

And he fell back due to the force, Hyunjin flinched as he scooted near Felix helping him to get up and they stood up once again.

“One last chance…This time if you came back empty-handed, better come with your coffins. Because I'll be giving you a death you never imagined, well you can't even.” And with that, he swayed his hands in a manner that both of them flew out in a matter of seconds and the doors slam shut.

The room sinking into that poisonous silence once again.

~✿>•<✿~

Walking through the garden Jungkook sighed heavily. He walked through the rose garden lingering with the adorable scent of roses and many flowers.

The night sky and the slight cold breeze with the beautiful incense was a perfect match to relax, to let your mind be itself.

But he was restless now, not because of jealousy but there was something uneasy in the surrounding like something, he was surely aware was no good.

He stared at the dark velvety sky devoid of any stars, a strange silence filling up the environment, and then gazing down at the window frame of Y/N's room.

"Who's there?" Jungkook kinda shouted but not too loud making sure no one wakes up, “I asked who's--” His words died at the back of throats when suddenly he saw a black shadow hit him at an inhuman speed.

But before it could touch him, he swiftly got aside as the shadow hit the ground. Jungkook looked in front of him only to see some black shadows finally taking a human form and two young boys showed up.

Their skin was paler than the moon, long nails, overgrown canines and a dislike of garlic, red crimson eyes...

Vampires...