It wasn't as hard as she thought.

---

"How's your head? Does is still hurt?"

"Not really," Jennie smiled softly. "Don't worry about it too much, Baby. It's getting better."

"I'm glad."

"Hmm." Jennie planed a light kiss on Lisa's nose. "Are you ready for physical therapy?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "I'd say I'm not but I still have to do it anyway."

"You've started standing and walking little by little. Besides, it's your third session. It shouldn't do you that hard."

"It's different. When you say physical therapy, my brain instantly refuses the idea. I know that I need it but I don't want to do it because it's mandatory. Like. . . I want the knowledge but I don't want to study."

"I thought you want to see the triplets as soon as you can?"

"I do!"

"Then let's give our best attempt on it. Don't whine too much, Baby. Let's do this together, alright?"

"Fine."

It had also never occurred to her how draining physical therapy was. She didn't even do much, just some basic moves but she already breaking bullet sweats. Being sick sucked so bad. If only Jennie was not there, she probably had ordered the therapist to stroll her back to her room. It was funny that even years of being together, she still had a huge will to impress Jennie. Her heart always swelled in pride when her wife praised her. She couldn't help but become addicted to Jennie's compliments.

"Eight, nine, ten-" Jennie encouraged her to go on. "Come on two more, Lili!:

"I can't... oh my God!"

"Eleven! One more!

"I'm gonna ugh!"

"Yes! You did it!" Jennie quickly place a peck on her cheek, making Lisa blushed furiously. "You're so red!" She laughed loudly.

"I'm fatally injured, mind you."

It was meant to be a joke. However, Jennie was not ready for that. The laughter stopped abruptly. Her pretty face turned stiff as she looked away.

"Hey," Lisa touched Jennie's arm gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. . ."

"I know, I Just. . ." She tucked some of her hair behind her ear, "I'm just not there yet."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, Lili." Jennie smiled a little.

The session was finally over. The physiatrist suggested Lisa to repeat every now and then but not overly do it. She had nodded and gave him thumps up although inwardly, she cursed at him for making her sweat this much.

Lisa grunted heavily as she landed on the wheel chair. She was tired. She couldn't wait to rest and sleep on the bed. As Jennie pushed the wheel chair to the exit, Seulgi walked in.

"Did you have fun?" She smirked annoyingly. "You've been budging me to let you do stuff. Why are you making face like that?"

"This is not what I imagine." Lisa rolled her eyes as she waved her hand dismissively.

"Well, I just went to the cafeteria and I met your parents and the triplets there." She glanced at Jennie and winked. "Would you like to see them?"

"Kang Seulgi, if you're only pranking me, I will not hesitate to kick you where it hurts right now." Lisa threatened the general surgeon without a sign of joking.