The sleepover part 1

It was 5 minutes before the sleepover started and everyone was here already, except Izuku and Todoroki. "Aw man! Why do they need to take so long. I just want to get started!"."Calm down Denki, you know we were here early, so they are on time. They just want to let us wait" said Kirishima calming. The elevator came down and Todoroki and Midoriya came out. "And there they are, what took you guys so long? ;)" said Mina smirking. "We are here on time, so you can't blame us". "Yeah but-". "No Ashido, you were waiting for us? Why don't we start already?". "Okay, you two have that sofa there. Remember, we are here to ;)". Nobody understood Mina ofcourse. "Well, with what do we want to start? Games or movies?" asked Ashido. "Lets start with games, it will be fun" answered Tsu. "Alright! What about we start with Truth or dare?" Momo suggested. 'Well, it looks like I don't have to do anything this time'. "Mina?! Truth or dare?" Momo awakened Mina from her thoughts. "O yea, sorry. Dare". "Okay, let me think for a second. I dare you to go on the street, stop a car and tell them that their wheels are turning". "Ooh, Momo I didn't know you like this! Well... here i go" Mina ran outside and stopped a car. "What do you want?!" said the driver furious. "Sir, I think you need to go to the garage". "Oh yea?! And why should i go to the garage?". "Well, because. Your wheels are turning" and then she ran off. "What, WHAT! You are saying that you stopped me for that! Urgh! I hate those children". "I really pissed that man off". "Yea we saw it through the window" Denki laughed out loud. "How did you come on such a good dare Momo?". "Oh, it just popped into my mind". "Well good job. Okay, who is next" said Mina smirking. 'Oh god, Momo what did you do?!' they all thought. "I will start nicely, Kaminari? Truth or dare?". "Oh god, truth I think?". "Aah, okay I have one" smirk "Are you in love, and if yes, is it someone in this room?". 'O PLEASE GOD NO. GOD NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'. "E-ehm, I-Im in love with so-some, someone in this r-room..." Denki answered the question quickly (blushing AS F). "Oooeehh, I have a idea who! No I'm not gonna say, just that you know" Mina said with a wink at the end of her sentence. 'Oh noooo how does she know?!!'. "Well... euuhh Uraraka, truth or dare?". "I'm playing save, truth!". "Okay~ and you think that's save?~ You know, nothing is save in truth or dare.". "YOU GOT IT PIKACHU!!!" Mina (ofcourse) shouted across the room. 'Oh god, what have I gotted myself into?!' Ochako thought. "Uraraka, have you ever read a Mineta written fanfic?". "OMG NO, THAT'S DISGUSTING KAMINARI!". "Well, I got my anwer!" Kaminari said proudly. "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW DUNCE FACE! AND EVEN IF SHE DID, WHO SAID SHE DID IT ALL BY HERSELF! MAYBE SHE WAS FORCED! OFCOURSE NOBODY WOULD EVER READ THAT STUFF!". "Hey bakubro, chill out" the shark among us said. "Fine, BUT if he ever starts about him again, I will blow his ass to bits so well that they are trying to piece him back together for FUCKING weeks!!". "YES, BUT ONLY if you first chill out bro!". "tsk, I'm quiet.". (Deku in his mind 'HOW THE FUCK DID HE NOT DIE?!!'. ). All of the girls:"ieieieieieiieieieieie". "What is it?" Kiri said suprisingly calm. "O-oh, nothing. hehe" Jiro said speaking for all of them. "Okay? Uraraka your turn" clearly Kirishima didn't notice that the girls their ship just had a good moment. "Yeah, uhm. Shinsou, truth or dare?". "Dare i guess?" he said annoyed. "Eat a snack without using your hands.". "I have done that often enough". He stood up, grabbed the bowl with popcorn, grabbed the nearest sleepingbag and ate the popcorn with no problems at al. The whole room was impressed but Denki, he was laughing. "That wasn't that hard. Next time please do something harder.". "How did you do that?" Momo asked him. "Oh I do that everyday, it's a habit of mine.". "O-oh, euhh. Well, good job!". "Thanks I think? Jiro, truth or dare?". "Truth". "What is in your last send message?". "Okay, let me grab my Phone real quick". Jiro is searching for her Phone while she is kinda panicking. "Got it" she would not let the others know that she was scared, that wasn't like her. "Read it out loud! We are curious now" said Mina exciting. "Okay, it is: 'See ya'. Nothing else. You don't believe me? Here is the proof!". Everyone gathered together around Jiro's phone. "Aww, why does she need to be so innocent? We want TEA!!" Kaminari shouted. "Oh, I see, you want tea Kaminari? I think you have some tea" Jiro said. "Kaminari, truth or dare?". 'Oh no, now i need to tell who I'm in love with!'. "Euh-uh, d-dare?". "Pretend you were a bad student. As your punishment you are in time out in the lap from the person on your right". 'Oh god, that's Shinsou!! GOD HELP MEEEE!!!' Denki turned red immedeately. "Come on~ I know you wan-". Denki interrupted Jiro furious "Fuck off!". He sat on Shinsou's lap. "Your heavy Kaminari!" Shinsou said with a chuckle in his voice. "S-sorry!" Denki replied flustered.

~Hey guys! I'm sorry that I didn't post when I said, I was bussy with school and I actualy had forgotten about it. But then I got a notification that my story had 3 votes(!) I'm so happy! I didn't get a single vote on my other story (that's on my other acc btw) so this means a lot to me. I think i will post 1 time a week now. You know, school, hobbies, name some yourself. I want to thank you guys to for the 7 reads!! I've never been happier in my whole life!! See ya in the next part! (plz comment names for how I can name you guys, I don't know anything teehe)~

Total words: 1031