Mina's plan ;)

'trrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg', the bell rang. Mister Aizawa gave class 1-a their homework and let them have weekend.

"Im so excited for the sleepover" said Uraraka. "yeah me too, but I'm worried about what Mina is going to do". "Why Momo?". 'Cause, if Mina ships someone, she tries to couple them, most of te time it works. Here lets say someone in the baku or deku squad has a crush on Shinsou, someone probably has because why else would he be invited but yeah, she is going to make them a couple as fast as she can!". "Oh yeah, that makes sense" Uraraka responded. While they were discussing theory's of who could possibly have a crush on Shinsou, Kaminari walks by. "Hey girls! What are you talking about?". "Oh hey Denki". "Don't call me that, only if i give you permission". "Yeah sorry, we were talking about the sleepover, and who could have a crush on Shinsou" Momo answerd Kaminari's question. "Wait, what?! Why would anyone have a crush on him?" he said, a bit flustered. "Well it's simple, Mina organised a sleepover, she is a shipper, Shinsou, not from our class, is invited. Why else? Do you have any clue who would have a crush on him?" Uraraka said casually. "N-no I don't know anyone who has told me and I have no clue who it could be. B-but, I-I gotta go, homework you know, seeking my braincell..". "Whoaa, wait. You have a BRAINCELL?!!" said Momo with a smile on her face. "Haha, very funny Momo. Well, see you later, alligator!" and with those words he ran off.

Meanwhile Todoroki and Deku were going to their dorms to pack their stuff. They were in a relationship, but no one knew it yet. Still some of their class shipped them, but they didn't put much atention in it. First they got to their own dorm to pack their stuff and when they were done they would go to the others dorm. Todoroki was done first and got to Midorya's dorm. Mina walked by and asked him where he was going. "I'm just checking on Deku, you never know what he is up to these days" and he walked away. Mina couldn't think anything else but:'OH MY GOD, I'm gonna follow him and see if he is actually only checking up on him'. Mina started making moves like James Bond and followed Todoroki quiet.

When Todoroki arrived at Deku's dorm he kocked. 'knock knock', "Who is there?" asked Midorya. "It's me, Shoto". "Oh yea sorry Sho, i didn't know it was you. Come in!". "So you don't want me to do our password?" Shoto asked calmly. "O-oh yea, s-sure" Deku said with a little blush. "Todoroki laughed and gave Deku a kiss on his lips. Mina saw it all and she had a plan directly to let everybody know that Deku and Shoto were dating...

*time skip to 10 min before the sleepover*

Mina was preparing all the games, snacks and movies she had bought to do. She put the sofa's in a circle with some nice beanbags, did the huge amount of popcorn she had in the microwave and chose 3 movies were they could pick from. 'okay, so now the only thing i need to do is come up with truth or dare when we are going to play games and then i will make my move'

~hey guys! Soo, this is my first fanfic and prob nobody is gonna read it but i like making this, even if its the first chapter, I enjoyed making it. I hope that the one's who read this will have fun with reading the following chapters when I posted them. I hope i can post the next chapter tomorow or the day after. i will try to post every other day. enjoyy my fellow weebss <3~

*total words: 645*