Target (part 1)

3rd person sorry for any errors up a head 😅

It started out just a normal day on a normal supplies mission. Nothing to extraordinary, that's what Levi thought. "I haven't seen any titans for a while now, I must of scared them off" Jean explained with a smug look on his face before Eren interrupted "yeah with your horse looking face anyone would get scared". Kids these days I understand their only teenagers but Eren and Jean needs to stop being at each other's throats before I kick them both.

Levi was cut off his train of thought when suddenly Eren fell off his horse screaming in pain. We were all so shocked, it was out of no where "Eren!" Mikasa quickly turned her horse around and jumped off near him running over to Eren. "Someone go retrieve Eren's horse... Now!" Levi went over to see what was happening with Eren, his screams sounded like he just got stabbed. But there's no physical signs of anything wrong with him.

"P-please make it s-stop!" Eren was rolling around on the ground screaming and crying hysterically Connie not long came back with Eren's horse. "Hate to burst your bubble guys but there's titans coming this way and fast" Connie jumped off his horse. "We can't travel with Eren like this I want Jean, Connie and Mikasa to go get rid of those titans before they get anywhere near here, Sasha we're not that far away from the walls go ride back as fast as you can to get Hange. She can help with Eren, Armin and I will try to help Eren... Is that clear?"
"Yes heichou!" They set off to what task they were given.

Eren wasn't getting any better, he was terrible, he's holding his head and shaking frantically. "Heichou look how he's holding his head something has to be wrong". Armin grabbed Eren's wrists and pulled them away from his head, there was nothing there. Is the brat just having a migraine... No he wouldn't be hurting that bad. "Please stop!.. make it stop!" Eren wasn't getting any better. "Make what stop brat?". Levi and Armin was really confused, this mission was just a supplies mission, we didn't come in contact with anyone or anything that could of hurt him this bad.

Eren let out an agonizing scream kinda like he was getting killed. "Heichou what do we do!?". To be fair Levi didn't want to do what he thought but it was the only thing he thought of. " We have to knock him unconscious to stop the pain, once Hange gets here we can take him back to the infirmity and she can look at him more thoroughly then..."
"But how are we mean to-" Armin was cut off to Eren hitting himself in the head screaming at the top of his lungs. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!! Someone help me! Make it stop!" Then Armin knew it was the only way...

Levi got up and swallowed his stomach and landed a kick right to Eren's head knocking him out straight away. "At least he's not screaming anymore... Maybe we can check out his head while he's like this and see if there's anything small on his head" Levi always comes up with great ideas but I guess he has to. "Alright heichou. It looked like he was holding the sides of his head more than the back of his head but to make sure we have to look all over". Levi nodded he got behind Eren sat him up and started checking the back of his head... Sasha soon turned up with Hange.

"How is he?" Hange jumped off her horse and came over to where Eren, Levi and Armin were. "We had to knock him out he was in to much pain... now Armin and Sasha go help the rest fend off the titans, Hange and I have got it from here".

Armin got up and got on his horse. "Do you know what could of possibly caused it?" Hange walked over crouching down looking at Eren. "He was fighting with Jean like always and then he just fell off his horse holding his head and screaming... He was in that much pain it was horrible to even look at him, so I knocked him out so he wouldn't be in a lot of pain..." Hange was inspecting Eren's right temples when she noticed something. She looked closer and she looked astounded.

"We need to get him back straight away.." Levi looked up "alright. I'll carry him" Levi picked Eren up bridal style and got on his horse. "More cadets are coming to help out your squad once they clear the titans out they will head back." Levi was staring at Eren's face witch looks peaceful now, he looked back up at Hange "alright let's get back then"