✩°。 𝐦𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐞: 𝐳𝐨𝐫𝐨: 𝟎𝟏

📰 보고 싶다

📰 보고 싶다. 𖥦

moxie; part one 𓏲࣪

𝐼𝓉 is a striking thunderstorm, flashing its undesirable fury across the calm seas and small towns it encounters. it is a dull library, filled with ancient times, warm sand-colored candles and torn books that dust upon the hollow shelves beneath tall wooden ceilings.

it is a nightmare, that has never before sent you chills, unknown questions and a belly of worries.

it is Kuma: a warlord with a bible, a mysterious man with a paw for a hand, the thunderstorm that struck your town of ruins.

the fierce disruption left helpless beings helpless, the strong weak and you, of course, in a swirl of sugary emotions. the treat you've starved yourself of fell to the floor the moment the danger hit, and you had a slim-to-none chance of ever catching it.

unlike the moments you and the other straw hats typically faced, Luffy was out cold, lying unconsciously against a slab of concrete with blood oozing from the frail limbs of his body. it didn't seem to frown upon your worried soul until you saw another tumble to the ground not too far away from your captain.

a hair of green with a faint scent of steel and booze. it left you with a bitter taste in the mouth and your stomach churning inside out.

next thing you knew, a horrifying scream shrieked the grainy air around you.

your throat burned of anguish and resentment, enough to make you fall to your knees and pick frustratedly at the earth below. hands wrapped around you, cold and boney, yet it held a bit of warmth.

the beholder's eye sockets echoed with the tiny swooshes the wind picked up, and you closed your eyes that overflowed like a cup that held a little too much water.

"y/n..." the comforting voice whisper-shouted into your ears, shaking you slightly, "y/n-san, are you feeling ill?"

your body jerked, sending hazy clusters of done-for signals to your brain. It didn't help that the rest of your support group couldn't stand by you in a situation like this, let alone one of them being by your side, asking questions even a clam would know.

"brook," you began, as you lift a hand of bruises to view the turbulent figure of it. "why's..w..why'd..why's.."

your voice gave out as the skeleton's fleshless hand placed on your shoulder.

"i don't know, y/n-san," he sighed, tilting his head of curls to the empty sky. "but we have no other choice than to wait here silently. someone'll help us."

hesitant to do so, you nodded, sleepily studying the warped ground beneath you. your eyes struggled to remain open and your body fell numb. within a few seconds, brook's words could no longer be made out, and the ground, tinting to a void, collided with your face.

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ 

¦𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀¦

𝟭𝟬.𝟮𝟲.𝟮𝟭

𝟬𝟲.𝟬𝟵.𝟮𝟯

header by: @chaoticxia