Chapter 2

Alpha.

This word had multiple meanings that could be used in various situations. However, living in a society where one part of you is human and the other part is animal, the use of this word was reduced to two cases, at most three.

The first, and most obvious, was when it was used to refer to a person's rank within society.

The second was when another person, regardless of their rank, called by their most direct alpha, whether it was a partner, a family member, or a friend, in search of support and protection, both emotional and physical in the face of a specific and especially traumatic situation. person.

The third case was similar to the second, although the difference was that it focused on the sexual act. The word was the same, but the message it conveyed was totally different.

And in that third case Jimin found him, a few days later, when he came home from work and went to check on the young omega, just as he had done the previous days.

Jungkook was so focused on masturbating to try to alleviate the fire burning inside him that he did not hear the alpha enter the apartment, nor did he hear him approach his room and slowly open the door. He was only aware of his friend's presence when his senses caught the scent of alpha in the air.

"Alpha!" Jungkook whimpered desperately as he climaxed, causing Jimin to stop in his tracks, his eyes wide in surprise.

After a couple of unsatisfactory experiences with alphas, Jungkook decided that the rest of his jealousy would be spent alone, as painful and uncomfortable as it was. Jimin and Taehyung had always offered to help him through the process, even after they had joined as partners for life.

Like all omegas, Jungkook would call for an alpha during moments when his animal part took over, but he had never done it this way, sounding so desperate and needy.

It was something new to Jimin, and it would have made him go to the omega's call if it weren't for the fact that his union with Taehyung made him immune to the jealousy of anyone other than his partner. But he could still smell Jungkook's scent, heightened by the jealousy, and despair that the boy emanated.

"Kookie, I'm already here." Jimin whispered as he brushed her hair away from her face and passed a cloth soaked in water to remove the sweat and semen residue. "Kookie, can you hear me?"

"Hyung?" Jungkook's gaze was unfocused, his body still in a cloud after orgasm. After a few minutes, he seemed to recover enough. "Hey, Kookie." Jimin greeted him with a fond smile.

"Sorry, hyung." Jungkook said with tears starting to pool in his eyes. "Don't cry, Kookie. You do not need to apologize."

“I thought I could do it like before, hyung. But I can not. I need it." The young man told him as he let his tears run down his face and wet Jimin's shirt.

"What do you need? Hyung will get it for you. " Jimin assured him as he stroked his back, trying to calm him down.

Jungkook just shook his head, a sad smile on his face. "I need him, hyung. I need my alpha. "

For the second time in less than half an hour, Jimin froze, and Jungkook understood. He understood the surprise, confusion and fear he saw in his friend's eyes, the helplessness of not being able to help him.

Because Jungkook didn't use just any alpha, he needed the one his wolf was calling for within him, the one he had connected with long before Jungkook was aware of it.

------------------------

Story by @nometoloco in Ao3