(Nighttime somewhere in Hope's Peak)

Security: So, it's the ceremony tomorrow...

Security#2: It's such a pain. They give us all the work, and we don't even get to enjoy the food.

Security: Maybe you could score some leftovers.

Security suggested, before they left the hallway. And sneaking around the corner is a totally not suspicious, Chisa Yukizome.

Yukizome: ( Even though there's a trustee missing, there's awfully lax security )

She thought, while sneaking up the stairs. And walking to another hallway.

Yukizome: ( Although it's lucky for me but... It somehow feels weird. )

She thought, before coming face to face with a door. With a card reader next to it.

Yukizome: This is the trustee's office.

She said, taking out the trustee ID card, Sakakura gave to her, she scanned it on the card reader. She opened the door.

Yukizome: I'm coming in...

She scanned the room, and sees a computer. She went up to it and took a seat.

Yukizome: If I check everything, it'll be morning before I finish.

Yukizome booted up the computer, as she took a book near by, and placed it down next to the computer.

She begins scrolling through info.

Yukizome: Huh? This is the trustee that went missing.
_________________________________

The missing trustee, was in a dark room, with one of his eyes taped open. And duck tape over his mouth, with his head through a cardboard cutout of a rabbit, with "I'm a 43 year old trustee" makered on.

And this 43 year old trustee, is being forced to watch, Junko Enoshima cooking curry. When she was done cooking she placed the curry over the rice.

Junko: It's complete!

The Ultimate Fashionista said, while winking at the trustee. Then she starts eating her own cooking.

Junko: You know, about torture... Don't you think it's much scarier if I do it with things familiar to you?

The trustee could only stare at her in horror, he tried to scream but the tape keep him from doing so.

Junko: The tools that you use in your daily life... If I use those to mess you up, it'll leave real trauma to your soul. That's full of despair don't you think? C'mon eat up.

She said before slowly moving a spoon to his eye, about to gouge out his eye.
_________________________________

(Back to Yukizome)

Yukizome is now trying to look for secret info, but is stop by a password.
She turned to the side of the computer to see a note that said "Curry rice".

Yukizome: Can it... Be this? Can't be...?

She typed in "Curry rice" into password, and it work. That was the password, for confidential information.

Yukizome: No way.

She began scrolling through the documents, while reading them.

Yukizome: What is... This.

The L/N Project
The L/N Project is the predecessor of the Izuru Kamukura Project.
In Hope's Peak first attempt to cultivate talent, we had made the first artificial human. With the ability to perfectly copy talent.
Our first successful L/N was subject #016 The first ultimate hope.
It could think, it could feel, but that was the down fall of this experiment.
It saw Hope's Peak as a threat to it's existence, so it broke out.
It was thought it died in a explosion, while fighting against security.
But it reappeared, and it seems it does not remember it's origins.
We invited it to the academy, and it seems to have started calling itself,
Y/N L/N.
Thanks to the failure of The L/N project, we have tried a different approach with The Izuru Kamukura Project.
A project to study and cultivate the second ultimate hope, a true genius who will bring humanities hope.
A subject from the reserve course will gain every talent known to this world.
The subject's own senses, feelings, thoughts, and ideals will be destroyed.
But in order to create the second ultimate hope and save this world, that is a trivial issue.
The project has already been put into place.
And we've moved to the observation of the subject's talent.

Yukizome: Isn't this human experimentation?! And Y/N was made in a lab!?

Yukizome: ( To think they were carrying out such major experiments at the school... )

Yukizome: Y/N L/N... Izuru Kamukura...

End Chapter.
_______________________________