🌹Rules🌹

Participants

•Permanantly Follow this account StarDazzleProfile and its hosts unstablebibliophile , Anna_licious & NzuriWrites.

•Follow our Awards designers for the effort and work they put into the stickers. Earth_to_Kenadie

•Add this book to your reading list and library for future updates.

•Share this story on your conversations.

• We will be accepting a total of 80- 150 books.

•Our contest is open to everyone, but the entry MUST be in English.

•We are accepting all romance stories.

Your story's main genre should be romance.

•Your story must have at least 5000 words or 5 chapters.

•Your story should have less than or equal to 6K reads.

•You can not enter a story that has won any award on the stardazzle profile.

•Oneshots are accepted and can be entered into the short story category. They must have a minimum of 1000 words.

•Poetry is accepted

•Password is your favourite romance movie.

•Participants MUST follow the hosts unstablebibliophile , Anna_licious & NzuriWrites and this account StarDazzleProfile .

Participants should follow all their assigned judges.

•Make sure you read the Rules and followed them for your story to be accepted into the contest.

•You can enter up to two books but they must be in different categories.

• Mature books are accepted.

•This profile is accepting and supportive of LGBTQ+ works, writers and fish.

•Do not bribe any judges. If you bribe any judges you will be disqualified.

Judges

•Judges should follow the hosts of this account unstablebibliophile , Anna_licious & NzuriWrites and this account for notices StarDazzeProfile.

•Add this book to your reading list and library for future updates.

•Share this story on your conversations.

•We will be accepting a total of 15-30
judges and more if needed.

•Judges should be able to meet given deadlines.

•You cannot judge the same category you enter your book in.

•Do not accept any bribes.

• Participants should follow all the judges in their categories

• Judges will have a random number of books assigned to them.

•Password is your favourite romance novel.

• All judges are required to send a short review to our email with the scores of every book they judge.

•Make sure that your review is direct and no shorter than thirty words. When you have done this, send that same review to this email, awardsstardazzle@gmail.com

com