Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader

Start from the beginning

His black hair is cut short except has four big spikes, has a strong facial structure to the face, same eyebrows like Goku, but as he slowly notices Monna's stare, he stares right back at her with his black eyes filled with a smile. That smile made her heart jump, gasp silently as she turned away avoiding anyone's attention. Monna breathed, unable to let anyone else know about her crush on him.

So over time, each fighter fought against the other two fighters. Eventually, both Kale and Genos lost the first round; then Cabba and Decori lost in the second round. In the third round, Monna is next. Her opponent was supposed to be Caulifla; but instead (Y/n) decided to go. Once he gets to the battle arena, Monna feels herself nervous and blushing again. Lord Champa and Lord Quitela notice.

But she ignores it and quickly expands her body three times. (Y/n) smirked, "Expansion huh?", he said, not impressed. Monna cackles, "Now time to be squished!", and her body rolls, charging at the Saiyan. She was hoping that before knocking him off the ring, she could feel his face pressed against her boobs. But she let out a cry of surprise as (Y/n) managed to land a massive punch into her abdomen. Her teammates are shocked and watch Monna stagger, falling onto the arena's floor. She breathed heavily and tried to remain calm. But she could not since he's not just hot but strong.

(Y/n) knows she's weak, but does feel something's off about Monna. Every time she expands her body and tries to ram at him. But all failed after he gave her brutal punches. He may be strong, but he would never kill anyone. So, he must end this fight. Monna huffed, all in scratches and dust on her. Monna almost wants to cry, but that's going to humiliate her team and Lord Quitela. 

Lord Champa is getting impatient, "What are you waiting for!? Defeat her!!", he yelled out. (Y/n) nods and suddenly transforms. Monna stood there dumbfounded, shocked to watch him transform into his super saiyan form. But instead of the first form, he was able to unlock super saiyan three forms. Lord Quitela is shocked to see that and turns to see Monna gathering the courage to use her fullest power and biggest height to her body expansion ability.

He hopes that his team still gains the upper hand of having three fighters left. Monna did her best, using full strength and is big as a giant lady, and immediately ram at (Y/n). His aura glowed and he deflects her. But she kept up avoiding falling by bouncing around the arena, repeatedly ramming at him, in the same move, deflecting her many times. Repeating the same thing. 

But over a minute, (Y/n) predicted that she would mess up her balance. Like he saw, Monna's speed slowed down, and instantly (Y/n) landed the biggest blow to her abdomen. She gagged, coughed up her own spit, then she whimpered, felt her body defeated. She screamed loudly as her body bounced from the arena and fell onto the ground. She grunted when she fell.

Lord Quitela shook his head, "Oh well, I got two last fighters who can bring us victory", he mutters. But eventually, that shocks the mouse deity, Hit won; meaning his team won. It doesn't matter how small Damom is or how invisible Gamisalas was, Hit is smart enough to knock them out of the ring. 

(Y/n) did fight against Gamisalas earlier, but unfortunately he was not keeping up fighting the invisible man and ended up defeated. At least Hit won for him and his team. While everyone congratulates the other team, while the deities are fighting again, he noticed that Monna is absent.

Leaving his busy group, he walked around the area. He felt bad that he hurt her that bad. He was raised and knew very well not to show any disrespect to women. He was heading to the garden, thinking about where she would be hiding. But his eyes caught her crying silently while sitting on a bench. He felt like a jerk for using strong force on her, and he must apologize before guilt tries to make him feel worse. 

He sneaked up behind her, watching her wiping her tears away. She sighed, "I can't believe that I lost! And now he thinks of me as a fat loser!" He never expected her that he would think of her like that, but he looked down, noticed how big her breasts are. But he blushed, reminding himself not to act perverted. But he does feel naughty; when he looks down and notices her rear end, he is surprised to see her less than fat; he finds her a big dummy thicc girl. And he likes that.

Monna stares down the ground, probably will hide until it's time for her to go home, heartbroken. She screams out loud as she feels someone holding her from behind. Her face blushing as a strong hand groping her left buttock. She turned her face slightly around and she was shocked, "(Y/n)!! What are you doing!?", she said embarrassed. He smirked while groping her butt, "I find you very a lovely lady~", but he was pushed back by her arm.

Monna breaks free and tries to run away, avoiding more rejects. But his hand landed a big hard slap on her buttcheeks. But the worst part is her butt jiggled. Monna blushed, felt completely embarrassed. She fell onto the ground, onto her stomach. She hid her face in shame, "Oh no! I'm so fat to react!" 

She yelps as she feels his strong hands pick her body up and help her stand. "No Monna", he said seriously, "You're not fat." Monna stared back at him in confusion, "What!? Why!? Why do you think I'm not fat!? I'm always fat in my entire life!! How can you say that I'm not fat when I can't even run faster with that body of mine!?", she exclaimed in question.

But she was silenced as (Y/n) pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her. Monna moans through the kiss, unable to believe what he did. She felt her heart thump, feel warm and fuzzy, that kind of feeling. Monna is right about (Y/n), he is beyond perfect. She wrapped her arms around him, both hugging while kissing. But she felt his tongue slide inside her mouth. 

She felt herself blushing and shocked; (Y/n)'s tongue wrapped around her tongue, then withdrew it. Once the kiss ended, Monna was in shock with a very reddish blush on her face. She is completely in love with that man. (Y/n) smiled at her, "I just wanted to apologize for being rough with you at the tournament battle. My race are proud warriors, good heroes, yet we like to be the strongest among the universe. I should've controlled my own strength when fighting a woman", he said and bowed to her.

Monna giggled, "I accept the apology (Y/n)...but you do really mean it about me not fat?", she asked. He gave her a wiggle eyebrows, "No woman, you're just too dummy thicc. And I like my dummy thicc woman like this~", he said and his hands are groping her ass again. Monna yelps, giggling by his naughty side, "Oh stop it you~", and then they make out.

Minutes later, they walk back to the group. Turns out Lord Quitela finished his business with Lord Champa and her group are about to head back home. Her home planet lives far from the west side of their universe. It's sad that (Y/n)'s planet lives on the east side, traveling by ship will take them at least a week to meet each other. 

Cognac is quite suspicious of their interaction, yet he does feel pity for them for being separate worlds. Monna felt sad and sighed, "I live so far in the west that I might not travel too much, I wish there's a quicker way", she mumbled. (Y/n) nods, "Well Monna, there will be a way. I promise", he said.

Cognac walked to them and handed each of them a small device: two button devices. They look at him confused. "You each get a button: the red one will take you directly to your desired destination. I already placed different coordinates for you each. But you might want to decide who to visit first. Don't worry, when you're done, you can press the red button again to go to your homes", Cognac explained. Monna is in awe, "But what's the blue button for?", she asked, pointing to the one on the back side. "You'll see", Cognac replied, "Let's go Monna."

Monna and (Y/n) looked at each other and smiled. He leaned in to kiss her, "See you later my woman~", he said sexy. Monna smiled, "Later my love~", and she and her group teleported off planet Sadala. (Y/n) sighed, finally found the woman he has been looking for. Cabba joins his side, "So brother, how do you like Monna?", he asked. He turned to his twin brother, "She's the best woman. She may look big, but she's my big woman"

But he disappeared immediately. Cabba's face grew in shock and alarm, "(Y/n)!?", and try to find his twin. Meanwhile, in Monna's bedroom, she decided to press the blue button. Out of nowhere, (Y/n) appears. "Oh (Y/n)!", she exclaimed, hearts in her eyes, and rushed over to him, given him a big hug. (Y/n) chuckle as he hugs her back.

 "Miss me already babe?", he said. She nods, "So, like to meet my folks?", she asked. He nods and holds her hand, "As long as your family and I get along, there will be no problems." She giggled, "I love you (Y/n)", she coos. "Love you right back to you babe", he answered back, kissed her cheek, holding hands and left her room; although his hand is groping her butt again.

The End