5

"Wait, why are you crying? Did someone say something?" You ran towards him and sat on top of him. Shoving your face into his chest.
"Shh, just let it all out" He reached his hand over to grab a tissue and gave it to you.

"I'm sorry, I just, I don't know what to do!" Your voice sounded nasally and you rushed your words, slipping up on a few of them.

"It's okay, what happened" His eyes looked straight at you, you could see the empathy lay beneath them

"I think I- I think-" You can't tell him, especially if he's with someone else,
"I think the messages got to me" He pulled you in and you felt a pit in your stomach. You were fine lying just with him it felt different.

"Wait calm down," You were still sat on top of him, it made you feel comforted and safe. Grabbing your face with his hands, he wiped your tears with his thumbs.
"You okay now?" You let out a sigh and nodded your head. He reached over to his phone.

"I'll post that photo you took today. You look really nice in it!" You moved off of him to the other side of the bed. Leaning on his shoulder and staring at his screen. He first went to post on Instagram and soon after posted it on Twitter.

------

QUACKITY
[imagine attached]
THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT TIME!

TOMMYINNIT
BIG Q, DITCH HER AND COME TO MY HOUSE!

GEORGENOTFOUND
Aww how sweet!

SAPNAPP
Wow Quackity, visiting her instead of me??

USER1
Wait #phackity!!!

---------

You giggled at the responses as he put away his phone and looked at you, turning his body in the process.

"You'll be fine, you know those people are just worthless virgins," 

"Hey that's against TOS!" You snickered, "And I know, just sometimes, one thing happens and it all feels like it's broken," His stare changed into a confused look,

"You aren't talking about comments? Are you?"

"Well I mean," Your brain scattered for excuses. "SLEEP! We should get to sleep!"

~

It was a long day so you got to bed perfectly fine, stuck in a deep slumber all night. You awoke at 8am,

Fuck its way to early, you thought. Feeling a pressure against your stomach. You looked down to see Alex hugging your stomach. He looked so peaceful. You heard him grunt to wake up, pretending to be asleep to not make it awkward.

He  woke up and quickly moved off of you before walking over to the bathroom. 

"HEY! WAKE UP!" He screamed before locking the door.

"OH FUCK YOU!" You shouted, grabbing your phone to check your feed.

TOMMYINNIT