Chapter 2 Kuroo Tetsurou

Kuroo Tetsurou was a Devil. A good looking one at that. 😏 He lived with his parents, both devils. He was 17 years old. (The third years will all be a year younger than they are in the Anime)

He went to Nekoma. He played on the boys volleyball team, he was their captain, middle blocker.

The team consisted of...

Kenma, a devil, setter.
Yaku, a devil, libero.
Kai, a devil, vice captain, wing spiker
Yamamoto, devil, ace.
Lev, angel, middle blocker.
Fukugana, a angel, wing spiker
Teshiro, a devil, setter, pinch server.
Inuoka, a angel, middle blocker, wing spiker.
Shibiyama, a angel, libero.

~Kuroos POV~

Today's going to be a pain. We have double practice. Why'd I say we had double practices on Friday??

I got up to get ready for the day. I hid my horns and tail. I hate showing them. But my parents say I should always show them so that Angels stay away. They hate them for some reason. I don't want anybody scared of me so I always hide them, some think devils are 'vicious'. But I'm no-

"Tetsurou! What did I say about hiding your horns and tail?!" My dad yelled out. "To all ways show them, not hide them." I sighed showing them. "Good. They better stay like that. Remember what happened last time?" I shuddered, "Yes." He glared at me, "Yes what?" "Yes sir." With that I finally left my house.

I hate it in their. It's so fucking toxic. They hate angels with a passion. I don't even know why!

I want to leave so bad! I skated to school getting their on time for practice. "Alright! Since everyone's here lets do some laps around the gym." I said. We all ran around the gym 5 times. "Lets practice some Serves and receives today. We're going to have a practice match with Karasuno next week." They all groaned, "Get to it!"

~After Practice~
It was tiring. But I still have class and I ran to my class. "Kuroo. Have a reason why you're late?" The teacher asked me. "Uh, I came out of practice late sir." I said standing by the door. "Alright, make sure it doesn't happen again." I nodded my head and went to my seat. "Hey Yaku." "Hey. Pay attention."

~After class~
I'm so glad the teacher is an Angel, he's so nice. If someone doesn't get the material he'll go over it. But if he was a devil, he would've just continued and say to ask a classmate. I hid my horns and tail before I got to class. I just have to take them out before getting home. "Hey Kuroo? Why do you always hide your horns and tail?" Kenma asked. I've known Kenma for like ever. But he doesn't know what happens at home.

"I think I look scary with them. I don't want to scare anyone by accident." I said, "Oh, you don't look scary at all. More like a kitten." He said laughing. I blushed out of embarrassment. "S-shut up."

~After School and Practice~
I'm so tired. I don't want to go home yet. But I have to. I took out my horns and tail and skated home, catching a glimpse of something orange pass by. Oh well.

When I walked in it was quiet. "I'm home!" I yelled out taking my shoes off. "Finally! Tetsuruo come here!" My mom yelled out. I groaned out. I walked in to the living to see some adults and a girl in between. "Tetsurou, I want you to meet Yua. She's a year younger than you." I looked at her. She had straight long hair, seemed short, and she had a ton of makeup on. "Hello~" She said, I think I threw up in my mouth. Her voice was so high pitched, just like those annoying fan girls. She was a devil too. Ugh, "Go on a date with her. You've been single for so long. And she really liked you." I looked at her.

She was smiling and blushing. Ew. "Nah, I'm good." My moms smile turned into a frown. "What do you mean no? She's perfect for you. She doesn't like those angels either." My mom argued. "NO! I don't like her. I'm sorry, but you're not my type." My mom got pissed. "How much money would you take to date her?" Her dad asked. Are they serious? "I don't want your money. I don't like her. Simple. I'm not forcing my self to go on a date with her." I said walking upstairs to my room. I heard her cry, ugh.

I started to listen to music and did my homework. I was singing until my headphones got ripped off my head, "Hey! What th-*SLAP*" What. The. Fuck. I looked over to who slapped me. It was my mom. "How dare you embarrass me in front of them. What is wrong with you?! She was perfect for you!" She was fuming. I sighed. "Mom. I didn't like her. It's simple. I wasn't going to force myself to date her!" I said, she didn't look to happy. "Oh? So you didn't want a beautiful devil girl? Now what? A angel girl? Even worse, a angel boy!" I didn't say anything. That seemed to give her an answer. "Of course. You want those disgusting creatures instead of one of your own kind! Wait till you're father hears!"

I'm fucked. My dad's the one that really hates angels. Why can't I love who I want?! I started to cry without knowing. After like 30 minutes, I quickly wiped them when I heard footsteps.

My dad barged into the room. "So you like those angels? What have I told you about them?!" He yelled out, "That they're disgusting and can't compete to us." I felt a slap and winced. "Yes, now keep that in mind before you go to an angel, girl or boy." He slapped me one more time before leaving. I continued to cry.

I looked around my room and my eyes landed on my skateboard. What if I just? I grabbed it and jumped out my widow. I didn't care enough to hide my horns and tail and skated all the way to the park.